FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

I feel like this is legitimately unfair to @FinneasGage, @Malfatron.

@Dwight_Schrute is literally @Nazgul’s Brother, and I literally got rid of Dwight so that Nazgul would not have Dwight’s vote in any final two scenario.  

I feel like if a juror abstains from a vote and it’s a tie, there should be an impartial juror to take his place.  

I legitimately feel like this result is tainted if this happens.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

@Dwight_Schrute is literally @Nazgul’s Brother, and I literally got rid of Dwight so that Nazgul would not have Dwight’s vote in any final two scenario.  

I feel like if a juror abstains from a vote and it’s a tie, there should be an impartial juror to take his place.  

Dwight is next in line for the jury, and mission had ample time to vote.

23 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I had no control over this. I didn't ask for this to happen.
I just wanted this to be over tonight. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Next in line for Jury when he was specifically removed by me and others before jury because he is Nazgul’s brother.  

Your point is...you had a vendetta against brothers and instead of getting rid of someone who probably was gonna miss a jury vote no matter what, you voted out someone else so we still ended up where it should have been

Close enough?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

This is more fair than how I went out in Survivor last year, tbh

• Like 2

Like, I understand that I play this game hard and I play to win, and I make a lot of enemies while I'm here. 
I am sure my failure drives a lot of people who like to see me lose.

I invite the criticisms when they are fair. Things like this where it is legitimately out of my control irk me.
Don't put this on me. Don't say potential success taints the game. That takes away from the game that I played.

The vote may not even matter for either of us. Malf has always done his due diligence to make sure everything is accounted for. 

This shouldn't even be a criticism. It's literally the fairest way to replace a juror.

Who are you going to add? Another player who finished even lower? What's their argument? Everybody here as allegiances as evidenced by the same alliances that get formed every year. Somebody who doesn't follow the thread/game? How are they going to make an educated decision on the outcome? Every single game, even IRL, goes next in line. It just so happened that it was me this time around. Don't try to say it was strategy now 10 evictions before the finals even occurred, unless you envisioned these two people sitting at the end the entire time.

I promise you I'm looking into this objectively.

• Like 2

I literally evicted you for two reasons:

1. You are slow.

2. You would never vote against Nazgul.

Congratulations, @Nazgul, your first win is as meaningful as the Patriots first three Super Bowl wins.  I will forever have an asterisk.  I would be pissed at Mission for doing this to you.