FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

HoH Part 1: 20 Questions

@Outpost31

@FinneasGage

@Nazgul

NO WORKING TOGETHER ON THIS CHALLENGE

It's a Big Brother tradition that this is always part 1 of the final HOH comp.

This name of the game is simple, and I'm sure you're all familiar with the basic rules.

I'm thinking of something and you all must ask me Yes/No questions to figure out what I'm thinking of.

Here are the HoH-specific rules.

Questions: Each player may PM me up to 10 questions per day to figure out what I'm thinking of.  I can answer only answer Yes/No type questions (though I may modify it with Probably,Sometimes, Maybe, Usually, etc). You don't have to PM me all 10 questions at once if you don't want to.

In addition:  You have 5 guesses that you can make per day. PM me your guesses. 

After everyone has sent me 5 Guesses (or, after the 24 hour deadline period), I will post in thread all of the clues by all players thus far.

Once i post the clues in thread, everything will refresh, and you get back 10 questions and 5 guesses.

The Winner: 

On a particular round, if you guess the answer right in the least amount of moves, you win. Moves include questions and guesses.

Note: Your number of moves reset each round when i post up everyones questions/guesses. So the number of questions you asked or guesses you made in previous rounds will not be held against you.

I have the something I'm thinking of, so start the guessing/questioning.

deadline is Saturday 4 pm cst

Edited by Malfatron

1 hour ago, Nazgul said:

You def. got it on like your third question didn't you?
I like the new twist on this though - with it being done in PMs.

No because Julie screwed me again.  I did get it in the first group of ten questions though.  Went down to my last guess.

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Hurry up then.  If you aren’t close just give up so Finn and I don’t have to wait for you.

I'm planning on pushing this until the deadline.

5 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

I just finished my questions too and I’m at a complete loss honestly 

Yeah. I have my questions done too.