FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

Just now, FinneasGage said:

me? 

You let slip to me that Outpost was one of the people feeding you info while you were deciding on nominations. That was one of the times you asked me to explain myself. You backpedaled afterwards and said Outpost wasn't one of them that fed you info. I initially believed you because I wanted to show loyalty and that may be true, but later on with how much Outpost was talking it made sense that he likely had done it.

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Why do you always try to make things personal?

And I think with how that F3 went, you shouldn't be calling anyone dumb. Especially a former winner who didn't touch the block until F5 and voted correctly every single time in the game. 

Two things can be true.

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

You let slip to me that Outpost was one of the people feeding you info while you were deciding on nominations. That was one of the times you asked me to explain myself. You backpedaled afterwards and said Outpost wasn't one of them that fed you info. I initially believed you because I wanted to show loyalty and that may be true, but later on with how much Outpost was talking it made sense that he likely had done it.

in the chat with the four of us or in a separate 1 on 1 pm?  i don't remember the context or anything honestly 

2 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

1 on 1

It really didnt matter much at all until later on in the game and even then was pretty minor. Was just something I filed away. 

oh yeah i just read that back. i think i was truthful in saying @Outpost31 actually wasn't feeding me info about you. i don't remember if he was. i think when i was like "i accidentally lied" i really just mistyped what i meant. not that it matters at this point i guess

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

oh yeah i just read that back. i think i was truthful in saying @Outpost31 actually wasn't feeding me info about you. i don't remember if he was. i think when i was like "i accidentally lied" i really just mistyped what i meant. not that it matters at this point i guess

It honestly didnt matter in the game either other than when I was getting all this info about Outpost trying to take me out that it was just another potential piece. 

This is what happens when you guys get rid of me early every time. You vote me out, and keep Naz in when you know exactly what he's gonna do.

To everybody who got evicted since I went, you all deserve it. I haven't made jury since I won seasons ago. Gotta give me a chance. This is an open alliance call for next season. I will work with anybody and make stuff happen. Can't fault me for not being a game changer when so many players were left. Had to dwindle it down before I made my big moves.

31 minutes ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

This is what happens when you guys get rid of me early every time. You vote me out, and keep Naz in when you know exactly what he's gonna do.

To everybody who got evicted since I went, you all deserve it. I haven't made jury since I won seasons ago. Gotta give me a chance. This is an open alliance call for next season. I will work with anybody and make stuff happen. Can't fault me for not being a game changer when so many players were left. Had to dwindle it down before I made my big moves.

You take too long.  You make me retire.

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

You take too long.  You make me retire.

It's 2-fold. I get on this site once, maybe twice a day so depending on when that window is, that's when I can get my stuff done. I also find it humorous to take a long time. I don't think about the competitions at all, they still take me like 10 minutes. I just like people to squirm and get impatient.

3 minutes ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

It's 2-fold. I get on this site once, maybe twice a day so depending on when that window is, that's when I can get my stuff done. I also find it humorous to take a long time. I don't think about the competitions at all, they still take me like 10 minutes. I just like people to squirm and get impatient.

And you wonder why you never make it to jury.

47 minutes ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

Help me eliminate your brother first... and I will get you as far as my tired knees can take us. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Help me eliminate your brother first... and I will get you as far as my tired knees can take us. 

I have literally told everybody that I want to finish ahead of him every game. I have no attachments to him and I try to play separate. I like that I have bragging rights over him since I won before and he hasn't. It's hard to shake that stigma though since we're brothers, so it's assumed that we just work together naturally. Believe me, I loved when he was voted out first. I found it hilarious.

• Like 1