FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

6 minutes ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

This shouldn't even be a criticism. It's literally the fairest way to replace a juror.

Who are you going to add? Another player who finished even lower? What's their argument? Everybody here as allegiances as evidenced by the same alliances that get formed every year. Somebody who doesn't follow the thread/game? How are they going to make an educated decision on the outcome? Every single game, even IRL, goes next in line. It just so happened that it was me this time around. Don't try to say it was strategy now 10 evictions before the finals even occurred, unless you envisioned these two people sitting at the end the entire time.

I promise you I'm looking into this objectively.

Agreed

That said, I could totally make an informed and unbiased decision since I followed the whole game and answers and had no allegiances/alliances because I was first to go...but in reality I should be the last in line but first in everyone's hearts 

• Like 2

Just now, Outpost31 said:

I literally evicted you for two reasons:

1. You are slow.

2. You would never vote against Nazgul.

Congratulations, @Nazgul, your first win is as meaningful as the Patriots first three Super Bowl wins.  I will forever have an asterisk.  I would be pissed at Mission for doing this to you.  

You need to understand that people have lives outside of a forum game, rather than harass others for being too slow for your liking. I've voted to evict Nazgul in many games before. You think I have some unbridled loyalty to my brother and that's not the case. We understand these are games and we always try to play separately. Sure we can get linked together occasionally if an alliance brings both of us in, but that's more of a fault of your game to make the same rogue assumption every time. Stop being bitter about how you went. Your baby ranting is starting to sound eerily similar to Jason's. Play and have fun.

7 minutes ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

You need to understand that people have lives outside of a forum game, rather than harass others for being too slow for your liking. I've voted to evict Nazgul in many games before. You think I have some unbridled loyalty to my brother and that's not the case. We understand these are games and we always try to play separately. Sure we can get linked together occasionally if an alliance brings both of us in, but that's more of a fault of your game to make the same rogue assumption every time. Stop being bitter about how you went. Your baby ranting is starting to sound eerily similar to Jason's. Play and have fun.

It is what it is.  Just don’t tell me you’re going to be objective.  I’m not even mad at you or Nazgul, I’m mad at Mission.  

Like I said - I just want this to end.

I've legit found myself pussyfooting my way around the way I interact outside of this thread. I don't want to say the wrong thing, piss someone else off in a different game with no bearings on this one, and end up losing a vote because of it. The game isn't over so I can't stop playing like it is. Trust me, it's been exhausting. I've been doing this for a week already.

1 minute ago, TLO said:

This is even worse form from outpost than when he was PMing me campaigning for Jfin. Gross. 

I know who mission was gonna vote for anyway. 

Yeah, and that’s why I’m pissed.  He could have just ended it without any of this.  It’s absolute BS and if I ever hosted a game again Mission wouldn’t be invited.  It’s a little ***** move.

5 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Thanks, Outpost.

Let’s be real... You knew I was going to try. I hate you, but in a friendly way.  You got there and I didn’t, you convinced me I could trust you when I couldn’t.  You knew damn well I would try to get you to lose and I couldn’t.  

And you know damn well I’m going to put an asterisk next to your win forever.

Edited by Outpost31

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Let’s be real... You knew I was going to try. I hate you, but in a friendly way.  You got there and I didn’t, you convinced me I could trust you when I couldn’t.  You knew damn well I would try to get you to lose and I couldn’t.  

I mean, I would have been trying to get you to win, tbh.
I don't have anything against you. I think you're a good player who would have deserved a win. You'll see all of that in my Diary's.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

I've always hated the bitter jury member.