STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

if people are so dense they cant figure this out, you deserve to lose

vote pickle

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Actually you wanna know the best part.  @Malfatron can even confirm I didn't send it and has already done as much. 

@Malfatron you even gonna address this or just go down flailing 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

eggplant

keyword in case i need to bump this and can search for it

all other factions besides Pah-Wraiths, start reading here.

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/20259-star-trek-deep-space-9-mafia-day-5-ends-89-900-pm-et/?page=223

you really couldnt let me win with you guys even after i sent ipwn that message? well, even if i die im going to try to see you lose

So ipwn, sirA1 (who was Cassadrian to begin with I believe), Pickle, and whoever they converted lol. This keeps going

Just now, The Orca said:

So you hate your own facrion now...the plot thickens xD

and if you truly think im a simple convert, why are you lynching me again?

oh, because your brother has the numbers and is about to win and the game is over.

Just now, Malfatron said:

no...i am not given the names of the sender.

only the recipients.

Come on now you read the thread.  You have given the people more than enough evidence for them to come to the conclusion of why I didn't send it.  

@The Orca do you know yet why I didn't send the PM. I'll grab the qoute to give you a hint 

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

tenor.gif

to orca

one other gif as well coming

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

tenor.gif

this got sent to orca last night.

it ALSO got sent to whicker the night before.

dont know what that means though

@Malfatron @The Orca @Whicker @everyone

Here is all the proof you need to know malf is lying about me sending that PM and malf is now lying and distorting things to fit his false narrative

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

lol, he was obviously lying when he said he was aligned with matts

@SirA1 was

Dukat
Gul, Cardassian

9K3JoPw8hsefiZ4imGMXaDSgh9NFqUpdaDAtBxrTMbGzi9QTp2sId5_Fo9hIx2IdlJT_zI4tbo1pClAB940NmFceHwBOJ4WfWLTx6EMxWyCnb0tKyIQ0RyCpqHv-xok9wKuhlIKx

You are Gul Dukat, the commander of Deep Space 9 (then Terok Nor), a role you absolutely loved. You are sneaky, deceitful, highly charismatic, and prideful. Your loyalty to the Cardassian Union isn't as great as your own ambition, which has caused you to become unpredictable at times. You orchistrated the alliance with the Dominion that later fell apart. You would love nothing better than to relive the glory of the occupation of Bajor.

You are aligned with the Cardassian Union: The Cardassian Union must outnumber all other living players.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night.)

• Once per night, can charm a target player you aren't aligned with. If targeted player visits someone during the night with a role ability, whoever they visited dies. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row.
  • Once per game, can make your vote count as 3 votes during the day. The votes are immediately, silently and discretely added (although they will reflect on the next posted official vote count). Do this via PM during the day, at least one hour prior to the end of the day.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• Disruptor (faction): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night, but factional weapons are not expended on use. Kills a target player.
  • Combadge: You may use this to send a message to target player. All messages sent this way will be sent through me, do not PM anyone directly yourself. Messages must be 255 characters or less. They will be informed you were the one who sent the message, but not your role.

But @SirA1 became:

Anjohl Tennan
Emissary of the Pah-Wraiths, Cardassian

hCGfo928KcScrgLJi4zwzS8Td-WKkneLOZEULq70FnDe7lU_SV0WtM719vZT6HbNQrVhl2j36valJlBVrXdiIHEAeA5NlCpzexyfjUw3o2DINISWSAKLYJ1k63AtJBEJkBh7RjAa

After unlocking the Book of the Kosst Amojan with Winn Adami, you are now the Emissary of the Pah-Wraiths, posing under the name "Anjohl Tennan". Together, you will release the Pah-wraights so they can lay claim to the Celestial Temple and destroy the Prophets!

You are aligned with the Pah-Wraiths: Pah-Wraiths must outnumber all other living players.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night.)

• You instantly know the identity of Winn Adami, who is now also converted to the Pah-Wraiths alignment. A new Pah-Wraiths faction chat is also opened for all members of your alignment.
  • Each night, you target Winn Adami automatically, if she is alive. If this ability is successful, any Bajor, Outlaw, or Civilian-aligned player Winn Adami successfully visits during the night with any of her role abilities will, additionally, be converted to the Pah-Wraiths alignment.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• Disruptor: Kills a target player. Can only be used once.
  • Combadge: You may use this to send a message to target player. All messages sent this way will be sent through me, do not PM anyone directly yourself. Messages must be 255 characters or less. They will be informed you were the one who sent the message, but not your role.

@Malfatron SirA1 was Aligned with Matts lmao

i might be literally the only person in the game that can find converts

@pwny lets hear your explaination on why for your title, i recieved Emissary of the Pah-Wraiths.

that means a convert. sira had the same description.

you even said you could explain how i received that result, so you didnt claim i was lying.

rags said he had an invest on you and it was the exact role as Whicker. obviously, that cant be the case

Archived