STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, Forge and Ragnarok basically gave up.  So, maybe Malfatron is actually telling the truth, somehow.

Honestly played my butt off this game. I just don't know how to get past a tricorder without a single fed

Just now, Forge said:

Honestly played my butt off this game. I just don't know how to get past a tricorder without a single fed

Was just a really unfortunate grouping for me to create a story

Just now, Malfatron said:

yeah, i appreciate the scum not hitting me and most of town was giving me grief.

i hope we can all band together, leave all outlaws live, lynch swag and whichever mafia team wins we celebrate that an OP town team couldnt get it done.

I have a blaster and I will you off you tonight if you lynch Swag

Just now, Malfatron said:

yeah, i appreciate the scum not hitting me and most of town was giving me grief.

i hope we can all band together, leave all outlaws live, lynch swag and whichever mafia team wins we celebrate that an OP town team couldnt get it done.

I laughed so hard when you said you'd hit counselor

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Boy, you're in for a surprise, lmao.

Archived