STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Alright just so there's no confusion coming from Bcb trying to discredit me.

I used the Tricorder last night. I target three players and learn all the alignments possessed by that group. I targeted Dome, Bcb, and Touch and it was revealed that there was a member of the Federation, Sector 31, and Outlaw in my group of 3. Obviously Touch flipped Sector 31 so it was all about figuring out who the Outlaw was between Bcb and Dome. Notice how I only orange lettered half of Dome's name, because it was only 50%. Bcb's reaction made everything clear.

Wait I thought bcb claimed an Indy role of Quark?  Or did I misread and someone else claimed an Indy role?

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Alright just so there's no confusion coming from Bcb trying to discredit me.

I used the Tricorder last night. I target three players and learn all the alignments possessed by that group. I targeted Dome, Bcb, and Touch and it was revealed that there was a member of the Federation, Sector 31, and Outlaw in my group of 3. Obviously Touch flipped Sector 31 so it was all about figuring out who the Outlaw was between Bcb and Dome. Notice how I only orange lettered half of Dome's name, because it was only 50%. Bcb's reaction made everything clear.

Paged so no one misses it

1 minute ago, Raves said:

But didn't you say it was Dome that was the outlaw?  I'm confused now.

I investigated Dome, Bcb, and Touch last night. I learned that I have three distinct alignments among those that I targeted: Outlaw, Federation, and Sector 31. Touch flipped Sector 31 so I went into today knowing that either Dome or Bcb was Outlaw. Dome was more active so I prodded him first. When I started to believe Dome, I prodded Bcb.

Just now, Whicker said:

I investigated Dome, Bcb, and Touch last night. I learned that I have three distinct alignments among those that I targeted: Outlaw, Federation, and Sector 31. Touch flipped Sector 31 so I went into today knowing that either Dome or Bcb was Outlaw. Dome was more active so I prodded him first. When I started to believe Dome, I prodded Bcb.

So Dome isn't an outlaw then...

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

He thinks he drew me out when I was basically gonna claim today anyhow.  But we'll let him have his fun 

Okay I did nothing at all. I'm just a townie who thinks a claimed Indy should be lynched.

Archived