STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

How is Dome confirmed Federation?

Is this based on bcb having claimed his role/character?

Yes 

One died as scum 

There's me the indy 

And there's dome which leaves Federation 

Now Whicker could technically be a scum investigator and used this as a way to clear dome but I highly doubt it 

On 8/2/2019 at 6:42 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

You are aligned with Section 31: You win if and only if the Federation wins, and count as Federation for this purpose. However, Federation-aligned players lose if a member of Section 31 remains alive. At least one of your faction must be alive at the end of the game.

oh, so we basically killed a mafia

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Federation and Bajour are town. Is Outlaw spelled the same as Federation or Bajour? Is orange the same color as blue?

I'm astounded at the density here

I hope after this phase you can move on from this.  I can only escape each type of death once 

Any lynch other than Bcb is such a egregious mistake that I cannot fathom why anyone is considering anything different. UNLESS someone has confirmed "mafia." That's the only way I'm advocating any other lynch today. The dude is ******* ORANGE.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Yes 

One died as scum 

There's me the indy 

And there's dome which leaves Federation 

Now Whicker could technically be a scum investigator and used this as a way to clear dome but I highly doubt it 

Last game all 3 main factions had a tricorder..character may be the only thing that confirms ( in part) if Whicker is scum or not...id lean to him not being scum based on his forcefullness of the claim

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Any lynch other than Bcb is such a egregious mistake that I cannot fathom why anyone is considering anything different. UNLESS someone has confirmed "mafia." That's the only way I'm advocating any other lynch today. The dude is ******* ORANGE.

wasting a day, having it backfire, being no closer to actual mafia

Archived