STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

SO the PADD is something Raves writes in and it does not go out to anyone.  passive note writing to self that will be revealed later when he dies.

Combadge is something you have to state a target to receive the message.   THat is your item move + players have an ability move.  

I am not sure how @Whicker can't see the difference in the "communication" items with one (Combadge) being able to directly send a message to another player and the other (PADD) not able to send a message to another.  

I understand the difference 1000%

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You have a hit 

i do not and never did have the ability to hit anyone.

but the same concept applies.

if you redirect me, move me to who you think is scum.

i would advise to redirect someone else though. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Because you claimed earlier that you used a move on Rackcs or Touch!!! 

“Others” are voting for you after having asked why and been given the same direct quotes as me. 

“Others” may have motivations for pointing that out even if it’s true. 

“Others” have disputed my logic on the other smoking gun post I’ve found in my mafia career, and they were wrong. 

So how does that make me a liar?  Are you saying I didn't use a move on touch?  Are you saying I lied about using the move?  Or is me not directly answering you a lie in your eyes?

Also your conspiracy theory is growing pretty heavily.

Just now, Tugboat said:

lmao.  True story.

Do you see any of these "lies" and "smoking guns" that whicker is talking about?  I'm generously curious.  I pose the same question to everyone else as well.

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

So how does that make me a liar?  Are you saying I didn't use a move on touch?  Are you saying I lied about using the move?  Or is me not directly answering you a lie in your eyes?

Also your conspiracy theory is growing pretty heavily.

My conspiracy theory that you’re scum? 

You claimed to use a move on Touch or Rackcs. I asked you if you did and you played dumb. When I confronted you with the truth, you back tracked. 

It really is not hard. At all. 

3 minutes ago, Raves said:

Do you see any of these "lies" and "smoking guns" that whicker is talking about?  I'm generously curious.  I pose the same question to everyone else as well.

Not particularly, no.  But it is a rather impressive and hilarious wall of compiled quote blocks.  So that's worth something.

Just now, Whicker said:

My conspiracy theory that you’re scum? 

You claimed to use a move on Touch or Rackcs. I asked you if you did and you played dumb. When I confronted you with the truth, you back tracked. 

It really is not hard. At all. 

How did I backtrack?  Also since when is playing dumb not allowed in this game?  Did you give all your information about your tricoder out immediately?  Or did you actually lie at first claiming that Dome was scum and an outlaw?  Only one of us has actually lied this game.

Just now, Raves said:

How did I backtrack?  Also since when is playing dumb not allowed in this game?  Did you give all your information about your tricoder out immediately?  Or did you actually lie at first claiming that Dome was scum and an outlaw?  Only one of us has actually lied this game.

Well idk if you actually read how I went about my claim but I was very careful to NOT claim Dome as an out law outright. 

And not revealing info isn’t the same as backtracking your claim

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i do not and never did have the ability to hit anyone.

but the same concept applies.

if you redirect me, move me to who you think is scum.

i would advise to redirect someone else though. 

Hi again Malf

We talk all the time about scum slips but they so rarely happen. Raves was either talking genuinely and directly refuted his own claims (see my post above about the protector) OR he wasn’t talking genuinely and was attempting to deceive us on his role claim, forgetting he put the info he did into thread. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

We talk all the time about scum slips but they so rarely happen. Raves was either talking genuinely and directly refuted his own claims (see my post above about the protector) OR he wasn’t talking genuinely and was attempting to deceive us on his role claim, forgetting he put the info he did into thread. 

I never refuted my claim.  If I refuted my claim then so did you when you quote Dome after he said his name a lot and said "is an Outlaw?" then proceeded to use it on someone else.

6 minutes ago, Raves said:

Okay let’s open this up the other way because I don’t want to keep repeating myself. 

What is the town mindset behind the post “why would you think that?”

Archived