Bengals Practice Squad Announced

theJ

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/9/3/16249188/nfl-roster-moves-cincinnati-bengals-practice-squad-tracker

25 minutes ago, ochocinco4pres said:

if wilson gets healthy, he can be our Peerman of the future. 

He already is.  Played all four facets of special teams Thursday.  I would be shocked if he ISN'T the one brought back after Driskell goes to IR.

Then I would suspect we go searching for a practice squad QB with three open spots

6 hours ago, BathBengal said:

I do like the fact we haven't prioritised keeping draft picks just because we drafted them. Seems we've gone with the best players we think we have and it meant we waived two fifth rounders.

The Pats cut their picks loose all the time (at least, they did several years ago, haven't checked up lately).  I think it's a good thing too.

15 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

He already is.  Played all four facets of special teams Thursday.  I would be shocked if he ISN'T the one brought back after Driskell goes to IR.

I wouldn't be shocked.  Just like i wasn't shocked he was cut.  They probably want to see something from him in practice first.  They still haven't seen him play.

Also, Peerman did more than just play all four facets of ST's.  He played them well.

Does it surprise anyone that Marcus Hardison wasn't signed to the PS?  He didn't latch on anywhere else.  Seems odd to go from preseason hero the last few years to just cut and gone.  Odd because the reasons weren't because he couldn't hack it, but because he kept getting hurt.

Maybe those injuries finally caught up to him.

4 minutes ago, theJ said:

Does it surprise anyone that Marcus Hardison wasn't signed to the PS?  He didn't latch on anywhere else.  Seems odd to go from preseason hero the last few years to just cut and gone.  Odd because the reasons weren't because he couldn't hack it, but because he kept getting hurt.

Maybe those injuries finally caught up to him.

I didnt really notice him at all this preseason which stinks. I had such high hopes for him 

5 minutes ago, ochocinco4pres said:

I didnt really notice him at all this preseason which stinks. I had such high hopes for him 

Me too.  Oh well, at least Chris Smith came from no where, and Lawson/Willis show some promise.  

Archived