Sign in to follow this  
amazingandre

Texans @ Packers - Pre Season Game 1

17 minutes ago, amazingandre said:

Kalil showing he is average. I want Williams bad. I love Fulton at C and Scharping at RG.

Coutee should not be returning punts. 

Kalil is...just not good. 

And THAT's why you don't count on Coutee and Fuller and a bunch of UDFA scrubs behind Nuk.  I'm going to go with out 6-8 weeks min.  It's almost like we needed to trade away a 4th and 7th for for a 31 year old WR last year and did nothing to address it.  Roster malpractice for Watson and Nuk. 

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

You saw this coming from March. At least Duke Johnson plays in the slot very well...

Yippee.  Only the Texans START seasons with RBs starting as slot receivers.  Yep, worked out great with Tyler Ervin.  RBs work in the slot because they start out in the backfield and draw LB matchups, not slot corners.

Good time to resume my hatred of dual last name hyphen-players.  Xavier Woodson-Lester - not good.  We actually have one of my old Baylor Bears Ira Lewis on the roster, but "Savage" has suddenly appeared on his uniform as Savage-Lewis.  Of course, O'Brien started the last Savage for no damn reason, so maybe he thinks it'll earn him points.  Briean Boddy-Calhoun gets double hate points from me for stupid spelling of Brian and hyphen, but Vyncint Smith still wins the stupid spelling award.

12 minutes ago, amazingandre said:

Early thoughts are an ACL for Coutee...

Rooting for an ankle, but ACL wouldn't shock me.  Time to give Bruce Ellington a call...

15 minutes ago, amazingandre said:

Early thoughts are an ACL for Coutee...

Hearing otherwise, but it's still probably means Coutee will play a game this season at most...

i think i heard an announcer on the stream im watching just say he was going to go to the bathroom

Posted (edited)

joe webb is a terrible QB

edit: as soon as i post this he drives down the field lol

Edited by tab

11 minutes ago, tab said:

joe webb is a terrible QB

edit: as soon as i post this he drives down the field lol

He's a very smart runner, but cannot throw to save his life.

Looks like we have a plethora of big athletic TEs. Too bad we don't use them in the regular season.

Looking like an ankle injury for Coutee. So, I'm expecting him to play about half a game this season.

It's a preseason game, but this team is so undisciplined and disorganized. We're in mid season form in that respect, jeebus.