Yards: 194
Avg p/reception: 10.8
TDs: 2
Long: 53
20+: 3
Yds p/game 64.7
First Downs: 9
Achilles Injuries: 1

So why not have both... I must be missing something here.

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

It's all good subjective chatter - but - I see no reason DENs actually going to be interested in trading Sanders.

They're 0 + 3 having lost to: OAK (24-16) ; CHI (16-14) ; GB (27-16). Hardly blowouts.The season's early and they're a game behind second place OAK+LAC in their Division.

Philipp Lindsay is their #3 producer in terms of yards....i.e....I dont see Sanders replacement on the roster and I dont see HOF QB and now GM Elway going into tank mode anytime soon.

Not going to happen IMO and the numbers between MVS arent so far apart.

Then you haven't been following the Packers notable writers Jimmy Leffewitz, Mark Tauscher, and Bertie Boatman. 

All have indicated it might make sense for Denver to move on from Sanders.

33 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

MVS - 13 receptions, 170 yards, 13.1 YPC, 1 TD. 
Adams - 15 receptions, 198 yards, 13.2 YPC, 0 TD.

I really don't think we need an answer.  That was against the three most talented secondaries we will play this year. 

I think we're fine. 

MVS just had 99 yards and a TD on 6 catches yesterday. 

You've just listed the 2 guys on our entire roster capable of catching 1+ passes in a game. Can we at least have 3? Most teams have like 4-5 between their WRs and TEs.  

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I’d give up a 6th for Sanders, sure.  By this time next year Rodgers might trust him enough to throw to him.

And throw in Jimmy Graham so we don't absorb as much of his 10 million in salary. That won't work because the majority or Graham's money was in bonuses. 

Edited by Golfman

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

So why not have both... I must be missing something here.

Did you read this?

It's all good subjective chatter - but - I see no reason DENs actually going to be interested in trading Sanders.

They're 0 + 3 having lost to: OAK (24-16) ; CHI (16-14) ; GB (27-16). Hardly blowouts.The season's early and they're a game behind second place OAK+LAC in their Division.

Philipp Lindsay is their #3 producer in terms of yards....i.e....I dont see Sanders replacement on the roster and I dont see HOF QB and now GM Elway going into tank mode anytime soon.

Just now, Leader said:

Did you read this?

Did you read this?

Then you haven't been following the Packers notable writers Jimmy Leffewitz, Mark Tauscher, and Bertie Boatman. 

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Did you read this?

You won't get Sanders now. In 3 weeks when we're approaching the trade deadline, if Denver is 1-5, I guarantee you Sanders will be on his way out there. That's when these deals happen. 

Just now, incognito_man said:

Did you read this?

Then you haven't been following the Packers notable writers Jimmy Leffewitz, Mark Tauscher, and Bertie Boatman. 

And this matters because? They are three guys with an opinion. None of those opinions have any inside information. It's speculation on their part! 

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

You won't get Sanders now. In 3 weeks when we're approaching the trade deadline, if Denver is 1-5, I guarantee you Sanders will be on his way out there. That's when these deals happen. 

Perhaps so. I'm not squashing your fantasies. Just putting some data behind it.

Sanders saying "losing is tough" (or something like it.....) doesnt put him on the trading block. I'd be disappointed in the guy if he said anything different.

I hope it doesn't have to wait until next season because we have something good going in 2019, but the WR position will be the OLB position on this team for 2020. Major overhaul in the off-season. Locked roster spots for Adams and MVS, and that's it. Allison gone. Bring in at least one FA signing. Draft a WR in the first 3 rounds. Guys like ESB, Shep, etc can fight for the bottom roster spots. 

7 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I hope it doesn't have to wait until next season because we have something good going in 2019, but the WR position will be the OLB position on this team for 2020. Major overhaul in the off-season. Locked roster spots for Adams and MVS, and that's it. Allison gone. Bring in at least one FA signing. Draft a WR in the first 3 rounds. Guys like ESB, Shep, etc can fight for the bottom roster spots. 

I think this is accurate unless a guy like Shepard or Lazard get time and start to really contribute. I still think we'll be drafting a few WR and maybe one free agent. That depends on our cap situation though.