South Pole Madness Mafia: N8 Sunday at 10 pm est Nacho wins

Pickle Rick

Just now, swoosh said:

woz's pm? what? 

Woz modkilled himself cause he is a selfish dunce who didnt want to do the minimum, but started playing anyway. He posted his role PM (assumed) to kill himself and many are saying they have the same or similar role. It was like a kill everyday or a 2 shot commute I believe. 

That's why many think we just need to survive X amount of days...but the Darwinists killed at least 1 time so in theory they are real so it goes back to is this a standard mafia game or Pickle's depraved mind screwing with us

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

There is NO PROOF the Darwinists have killed

Maybe, but at the same time I'd suggest there was. At the KSJ murder scene there was a vial. Vials were stolen by the Darwinsists. To infect people with some of these diseases all you would need to do is break the vial. 

The other kills were syringes or unexplained I believe. They are most likley indies who didnt want to wait and see what is going on before killing (Woz' role)

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Maybe, but at the same time I'd suggest there was. At the KSJ murder scene there was a vial. Vials were stolen by the Darwinsists. To infect people with some of these diseases all you would need to do is break the vial. 

The other kills were syringes or unexplained I believe. They are most likley indies who didnt want to wait and see what is going on before killing (Woz' role)

That’s not proof at all. I got an investigation. I could say that’s “proof” of Darwins but it’s not because it could be a red herring.