Zach Ertz or George Kittle? Pick 1

JaguarCrazy2832

Which TE do you Prefer?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which TE do you Prefer?

• Zach Ertz
    • George Kittle

TE is the 1 position that 95% of people agree who the Top-3 are in no order and most everyone thinks Kelce is #1 but I think #2 is up for grabs. What do you think?

Ertz historically has proven himself time and time again but D Jax is back and although he won't get targets that were designed for Ertz but Dallas Goedert definitely is probably more likely to double his numbers than put up another 300-4 season. Philly has plenty of weapons and an MVP caliber QB

Kittle on the other hand came out of no where to have a phenomenal year despite having mediocre QB play. He is easily the best weapon on his team and the most reliable

Who ya got?

I own Ertz a few places, and to be honest, I’m a little worried about Goedert. Goedert looks like a top 5 TE. There is no chance he wastes away on the bench. Heck, he might be as talented as Ertz right now. I still think that I have Ertz in front of Kittle, but it’s not by much and I have Kelce pretty far in front. 

15 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

I own Ertz a few places, and to be honest, I’m a little worried about Goedert. Goedert looks like a top 5 TE. There is no chance he wastes away on the bench. Heck, he might be as talented as Ertz right now. I still think that I have Ertz in front of Kittle, but it’s not by much and I have Kelce pretty far in front. 

Yea I'm worried about the same. Surprised you're so worried about Goedert but Kittle is still 3rd. With the recent ESPN projections pushing them to 29 and 30, I'm thinking I have a shot at getting 1 of them but I might have to choose between the 2 and I'm really not sure. Never gave it a ton of thought. Love that Kelce moved down too

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea I'm worried about the same. Surprised you're so worried about Goedert but Kittle is still 3rd. With the recent ESPN projections pushing them to 29 and 30, I'm thinking I have a shot at getting 1 of them but I might have to choose between the 2 and I'm really not sure. Never gave it a ton of thought. Love that Kelce moved down too

I believe that Ertz is a more talented player (though I am a Kittle fan...I had him as my #4 TE the year he was drafted). If things are close, I typically go with the guy I believe is more talented (the cream rises to the top line of reasoning). If I can’t get a top 3 TE, I’m waiting for a TE and starting Goedert as my #2 TE.

8 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

I believe that Ertz is a more talented player (though I am a Kittle fan...I had him as my #4 TE the year he was drafted). If things are close, I typically go with the guy I believe is more talented (the cream rises to the top line of reasoning). If I can’t get a top 3 TE, I’m waiting for a TE and starting Goedert as my #2 TE.

So you're still drafting Goedert?

Tough one.

Ertz has the track record of production.  As others noted, Goedert is going to be vulturing targets sooner vs later.  

Kittle also has a bit of influx of weapons to deal with:  Pettis year 2, Sanuel, Coleman, McKinnon returning g from injury.  Teams will also have a full offseason to game plan how to limit Kittle and force the offense to Lee's "proven" options. 

Probably go Ertz in redraft, ( really close) but Kittle in dynasty.

Kittle...Ertz due for serious regression target wise(50 more than any other season) and Philly added DJax, JJ, Alshon should be healthy as well.

Some of Kittles long plays won’t happen again but he gets Jimmy G back and should see some positive td progression.

Kittle for me.

I'm an Eagles fan and I still say Kittle. Kittle is the centerpiece of that offense. I expect Jeffrey to have a really good season this year and DJax, Agholor, Goedart and Sanders to also get theirs. I think Ertz is worth where he is going given the TE landscape but Kittle will be the better of the two