Stipe, harbinger of champions?

mistakey

1 hour ago, carl_sjunior said:

as a former alcy, apparently they don't just give new livers out

so i had to stop drinking

40 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Good for you.

Also, if you do happen to need one I know a guy.

LMK if he has O positive kidneys. I know a guy looking for some.

16 hours ago, mistakey said:

Jits or wrestling 

Jits. But all of my sub techs are brute strength. I haven’t mastered the true art yet. I have good defense, a great kimura and armbar, but my triangle game is weak as balls. 

Wrestling isn’t bad, but the high level guys sprawl on me routinely. I can’t shoot a double leg to save my life either but getting guys down hasn’t been a major issue yet. 

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

Jits. But all of my sub techs are brute strength. I haven’t mastered the true art yet. I have good defense, a great kimura and armbar, but my triangle game is weak as balls. 

Wrestling isn’t bad, but the high level guys sprawl on me routinely. I can’t shoot a double leg to save my life either but getting guys down hasn’t been a major issue yet. 

@DaWg_LB. get in here

i like to choke.  north south is my fav.  i usually catch people inverting pretty easily

2 hours ago, mistakey said:

@DaWg_LB. get in here

i like to choke.  north south is my fav.  i usually catch people inverting pretty easily

Where @?

And yeah I've caught people in it almost accidentally. Like not even having the choke in all the way and just wrenching their head from that position. But I've only caught noobs in that position tbh.

21 hours ago, mistakey said:

@DaWg_LB. get in here

SIR YES SIR!!! *Saluting...

18 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Where @?

And yeah I've caught people in it almost accidentally. Like not even having the choke in all the way and just wrenching their head from that position. But I've only caught noobs in that position tbh.

I'm no expert....me and Mistake both have been training for a while.....what I found in Wrestlers is a lot of the Core techniques that pure G.R. use are techniques, that my Professor always told us to look for....Extending legs for balance (sweeps), posting up with locked out elbows (begging to be submitted) or doing a lazy sprawl with no neck defense, not being aware of "Both Arms Out, or BOTH are in" LOL....these little things usually added up to tapping a pure wrestler pretty quick.

As far as getting your armbar technique together, there is not shortcut...gotta work on Flexibility and just doing armbars over..and over...and over again.  Professor use to pair us up and have us each do 100 Armbars on each other (50 right side and 50 left side) as part of warmup for Competition class on Saturday's (Folks preparing to fight in Tournaments).