Stipe, harbinger of champions?

mistakey

the last time Stipe captured the title, the Monsters and then the Cavs ended up winning the tile shortly after.
Stipe is fighting for the title tonight against DC.  If he wins- does this mean the Indians and then the Browns will win the title?

this is the real analysis you all deserve

• Like 4

Stipe is literally an amazing dude. He deserves this! Sucks that Cormier had to lose because he’s a great dude too.7

And we deserve this!

Side note: I saw him working the straight/body hook combos for basically a solid hour a few weeks ago. Looked terrifyingly fast. Poor Cormier. 

5 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Stipe is literally an amazing dude. He deserves this! Sucks that Cormier had to lose because he’s a great dude too.7

And we deserve this!

Side note: I saw him working the straight/body hook combos for basically a solid hour a few weeks ago. Looked terrifyingly fast. Poor Cormier. 

what do you train?

38 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Everything.

My kickboxing is good. Grappling is solid. Pure boxing is garbage and I get wrecked any time I step into range. My favorite thing to do is walk right into combinations. 

Jits or wrestling