The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

15 hours ago, SwAg said:

It’s the same post where I claimed the auto protect.  The big role claim.  I literally explained my mental analysis for the whole game, which explained I was told I protected Belethor twice each of N1 and N2, and hence why I thought I blocked kills and Malf was Belethor because who the **** else would draw a double kill.

15 hours ago, SwAg said:

No, and sorta, but at the same time my ability is literally only to die in Belethor’s place if he’s night killed, so I don’t know how that would be randomized.  The sword definitely was though.

So Swag your ability is to protect Danger and it was motivated, so you protected him 2 times on N1 and N2....but you also were able to use a 2nd move on N2 that killed Rags and Touch

SWAG

Well, if Danger was the recruiter, only one of this group is Erik, and then they’re done if Malf truly blocked Danger on N1.  

If one of them is the recruiter, then we have 2 others outstanding.  

Bcb seems the most likely based on targets: he would take Danger, VMD, and likely someone on the sensor after Rick died.  That’s his Cult strat to a T.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So Swag your ability is to protect Danger and it was motivated, so you protected him 2 times on N1 and N2....but you also were able to use a 2nd move on N2 that killed Rags and Touch

SWAG

His killing move was the sword i gave him. And I know for a fact you can use two moves in the same night in this game

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

SWAG

You’re not even listing anything that contradicts or incriminates me.  You’re just saying things and voting while quoting some posts.  If you don’t understand my claim at this juncture, it’s because you’re scum or dumb.

And your willingness to vote alongside basically anyone who could be Erik today is apparent.  I’m just apparently the only one who cares.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Does it? I know because done asked when I got my jail if I wanted to use it the same night I was giving you a sword

Yeah, that’s why I can’t even take his accusations marginally seriously.