The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, VikeManDan said:

The fact of you questioning he wouldn’t be town when the host had green text in revival post. Not 100% but again, heavily implied. You seem to be the only one arguing that. 

Bro, I literally never said or implied that Touch is not since his revival unless you count a zombie joke because he was “partially revived.”  If anything, I’ve done the opposite and excluded him from the math because we know who he was when he died.  I have no idea what you’re not comprehending, nor do I have any idea how to make it any more clear.

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Distancing yourself like you know Bcb is town now lol. I tried to get you lynched...you even claimed converter on D1 saying you were gonna make us all good little wolfies after claiming you were a werewolf. No one stayed committed today like the whole plan was (that's suspect) and the Gators play at 7...so lets see if you are right on BcB who you have claimed forcefully is town and scum both repeatedly hedging on the outcome...You are scum and the only way to prove it to some of these people looks like it is to limit the numbers and options available...so let's do that...if someone can kill cap Swag in between the eyes PLEASE DO SO

This is just belligerent rambling.  And if you’re Town and think bcb is Town, then you willfully just ended the game or put it into LyLo because you have a crackpot theory about me.

claimed abilities

@carl_sjunior -??

@The Orca - reviver
@SwAg - automatically protects danger

@rackcs - give out extra drink vouchers
@Malfatron - bp vest giver (out)

@VikeManDan - nothing, but cant hammer
@TheKillerNacho - gives out hits
@theuntouchable  - ??? partially dead

24 minutes ago, SwAg said:

How is that confirmed

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Bro, I literally never said or implied that Touch is not since his revival unless you count a zombie joke because he was “partially revived.”  If anything, I’ve done the opposite and excluded him from the math because we know who he was when he died.  I have no idea what you’re not comprehending, nor do I have any idea how to make it any more clear.

Is that not implying it in the first quote?