The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

4 hours ago, carl_sjunior said:

LOL

I'm Danica, I have no moves, I just started off with two drink vouchers. Racks gifted me an extra after the 2nd or 3rd day (forget which) and I used them all to get the Sensor.

I am Whiterun aligned.

That is the long and short of it.

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

really, you are the only nilla in the game?

4 hours ago, carl_sjunior said:

okay, i have a pardon. 

notice that carlJR didnt say right away that he had a pardon until i called him out for claiming the only nilla.

i suspect that he didnt want that info to come out. i can totally see scum having a pardon. 

plus, killing him to "test the sensor" is a good idea. 

if he is the convertor, there could be up to 3 people in his faction (n1 - danger dead, n2, n3, n4 - roleblocked)

we means we would be at lylo now.

but i dont have another roleblock to use.

if vmd is a convert, at least we can pair down the numbers,  because it would be a risk for carljr to pardon fellow scum. it would be it obvious that they are together, and we could all focus drink and skooma actions on them

also, its completely possible that we are dealing with only 1 orc and 1 erik (danger being the convertor)

might make sense that swags power essentially gives the OG convertor an "extra life" if night hit

in my deathnote game, i had that exact role. a civ bodyguard that autoprotects mafia

in which case, its 6-1-1

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Tbh, Carl makes the most sense.  Then we know if his sensor was 100% legit, and he can allegedly pardon, so he can undo the damage if we’re wrong.  

yeah, i almost hit carl over whicker mostly to test the sensor 

the only risk is if he can pardon himself and convert, we could lose.