The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

4 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

And swag was town....

Swag had to be lynched to get Touch back fully. Now that someone killed him, Touch is a little stumpy

I also fully believed he was a recruiter. It lines up with the claims by Swoosh and Pickle (2 seperate factions) and Swag said he was gonna make us all little wolfies on D1 before anything was revealed. I thought Pickle was reverse playing the hard push of Swag...which most usually think is fake and I thought Pickle was doing it for real cause he knew he was scum (with him or the other faction like he said)

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Swag had to be lynched to get Touch back fully. Now that someone killed him, Touch is a little stumpy

I also fully believed he was a recruiter. It lines up with the claims by Swoosh and Pickle (2 seperate factions) and Swag said he was gonna make us all little wolfies on D1 before anything was revealed. I thought Pickle was reverse playing the hard push of Swag...which most usually think is fake and I thought Pickle was doing it for real cause he knew he was scum (with him or the other faction like he said)

Swoosh's claims were completely and obviously BS even at the time, though.

• Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Swoosh's claims were completely and obviously BS even at the time, though.

Which parts? I'll go back and try to condense what they claimed. I dont see Swoosh making it up if he was the only person in his faction (which it died with him). The way he posted and the tone he used seemed like he was genuine...Pickle is harder to nail down though since he was all over the place

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Which parts? I'll go back and try to condense what they claimed. I dont see Swoosh making it up if he was the only person in his faction (which it died with him). The way he posted and the tone he used seemed like he was genuine...Pickle is harder to nail down though since he was all over the place

He literally said the contract winners became the cult leaders - which invalidated literally everything else that he said. The only thing he said that was true was that he was a cult leader.