The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

It’s the same post where I claimed the auto protect.  The big role claim.  I literally explained my mental analysis for the whole game, which explained I was told I protected Belethor twice each of N1 and N2, and hence why I thought I blocked kills and Malf was Belethor because who the **** else would draw a double kill.

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

No, I auto protect Belethor at night, and was told I protected him twice each night.  And I targeted Rag with the sword, and killed him and Touch.  Touch was me, but I didn’t choose him.

If this is what you're talking about? If so does this not contradict counselor that the new target is random?

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

If this is what you're talking about? If so does this not contradict counselor that the new target is random?

No, and sorta, but at the same time my ability is literally only to die in Belethor’s place if he’s night killed, so I don’t know how that would be randomized.  The sword definitely was though.