The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

I'm town, all I did was save my drink orders. That is literally my only worthwhile ability. I did try to cast a wide net for the sensor and also put Orca in because at the time I thought he was town and wanted to confirm. Same with Malf. So when it came back that I whiffed on the Erik alignment entirely, I made sure to remember that my GUT said while at the time Pickle or Racks was my biggest scum reads, that anyone left in that group could be Orc still.

I used a sensor on Nacho, Malf, Pickle, Rackcs and Orca

I found Whiterun aligned and Old Orc aligned.

So, we're STILL at the rest of those guys could still be either. Total dumb luck to whiff on the Erik group. 

AND KEEP IN MIND. We've only eliminated 2 Orcs. So in my mind, any of Malf, Nacho, Racks, and Orca could be that last Orc. 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

VMD/bcb just based on the Danger distancing.  Even though Carl tried to save him too.  It’s incredible how all three of you played that poorly, but the most poor was VMD, and the other two basically tied.

And VMD tried to hit the motivator 

Actually, another good point, since I made up the invest on Swoosh to counter Malf’s Danger/roleblocked a kill point is that I was told I protected Belethor, twice on N1, so I thought I blocked two kills, thus “knew” Danger wasn’t a killer at that time.  

Regardless of what Nacho said, my thread actions make sense in light of my claim, and retrospectively, and even contemporaneously make sense.  “weak claim” lmao. 

19 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Like, all the howling, and we might lose because you cannot get some reading comp through that thick **** skull.

I'm not voting you but your howling over a little suspicion makes my want to vote you more. I can't fathom why you'd want to be treated as clear at this juncture

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

I'm town, all I did was save my drink orders. That is literally my only worthwhile ability. I did try to cast a wide net for the sensor and also put Orca in because at the time I thought he was town and wanted to confirm. Same with Malf. So when it came back that I whiffed on the Erik alignment entirely, I made sure to remember that my GUT said while at the time Pickle or Racks was my biggest scum reads, that anyone left in that group could be Orc still.

I used a sensor on Nacho, Malf, Pickle, Rackcs and Orca

I found Whiterun aligned and Old Orc aligned.

So, we're STILL at the rest of those guys could still be either. Total dumb luck to whiff on the Erik group. 

AND KEEP IN MIND. We've only eliminated 2 Orcs. So in my mind, any of Malf, Nacho, Racks, and Orca could be that last Orc. 

How is that your only worthwhile ability

• Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm not voting you but your howling over a little suspicion makes my want to vote you more. I can't fathom why you'd want to be treated as clear at this funtb r

Because you’re literally repeating what I say as some revelatory content to game solve, and yet continuously putting my name as equivalent, when of that group, I’ve definitely played the most above board to this point and made the most sense.

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

VMD/bcb just based on the Danger distancing.  Even though Carl tried to save him too.  It’s incredible how all three of you played that poorly, but the most poor was VMD, and the other two basically tied.

Only thing I said about Danger all game was understanding why he was confused about how the night played out. That's because AS a townperson, I give everyone that slight benefit of the doubt that they too, are Town. 

It doesn't matter, he got hit soon after and I looked slightly bad. That's fine. 

It’s the equivalent of how people treat arguing with others.  Someone could lay out an entirely logical point A, B, C, D argument, and they come in and scream some conspiracy theory and contradict themselves.  Everyone sits there and watches, thinking “these are equivalent.”

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Because you’re literally repeating what I say as some revelatory content to game solve, and yet continuously putting my name as equivalent, when of that group, I’ve definitely played the most above board to this point and made the most sense.

Hence I haven't voted you. But the possibility exists that you're Erik. Whether it was via conversion or you being the og. Still, I feel Carl and vmd are more likely as the converter than you