The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

Just now, carl_sjunior said:

BCB, Swag, VMD, Counselor

^ literally the only non-whiterun non-orc guys left

not counting possible converts 

And you.  One of that five is 100% the converter. But Counselor motivated me twice.  Your own invest, coupled with Counselor’s ability, and the individual knowledge of those left in the game, the likelihood of me being the converter is substantially low because no one I would recruit was converted, and managed to skirt the invests.

Know who goes for perpetual AFKers when he is Cult?  Bcb.  Know who has been howling since D2?  VMD.  Carl, well, his recent gaslight attempts are faltering, but bcb and VMD just seem worse.

Bet MVP that it’s one of the first two.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Carl gives me some pause because he's essentially claiming his only ability is the one I was granted as a secondary effect for earning the tactics contact, if I'm reading it right. However, vmd hasn't stated anything at all other than getting a drink hit

Yeah, this was my gaslight reference.  Said VMD’s claim would be weak, but his own claim doesn’t even exist yet.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

And you.  One of that five is 100% the converter. But Counselor motivated me twice.  Your own invest, coupled with Counselor’s ability, and the individual knowledge of those left in the game, the likelihood of me being the converter is substantially low because no one I would recruit was converted, and managed to skirt the invests.

Know who goes for perpetual AFKers when he is Cult?  Bcb.  Know who has been howling since D2?  VMD.  Carl, well, his recent gaslight attempts are faltering, but bcb and VMD just seem worse.

Bet MVP that it’s one of the first two.

Correct. I think this is spot on.

Dang I'm kind of admiring how ballin' it would be if I was in the cult. Would have been very well-played so far.