The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Suppose it’s not me, who is it?

I was skeptical of nacho, since he’s a contest winner but that seems to lazy. 

I honestly don’t know. I thought it was Counselor based on what pickle said about cult leaders can’t be hit but he’s claiming he got a commute from a drink the night I hit him. 

1 minute ago, VikeManDan said:

Simple answer. I was afk. I’ll admit to being more inactive this game than I normally am.

That doesn’t make sense.  You weren’t in on Danger on Day 1 IIRC.  Malf said he blocked Danger and no kill happened, I basically dismissed that instantly and claimed Swoosh was the actual killer.

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

this is why I keep going back to carl. Imagine what a cult leader would do when given a 5-person senor when he's probably most worried about the rival cult: sense 5 people not in his cult. And when he discovered Old Orc in those 5, what do you expect him to do? Out it in thread to get town to lynch the Old Orc threat and get some town points to boot. It's possible Carl didn't realize at the time the natural implication of outting it was it narrowed down who was part of his cult, too.

Even if I was cult it wouldn't make any sense to throw any of my own teammates on there. I get how it looks though, I wish I had given the sensor a lot more thought in general. Maybe held it a day. At the time I wanted to know what you, Malf, and Orca were too. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, but he also didn’t know if we would get another one of those drinks.

Did anyone else order a high end drink?  Any duplicates?  I did, but received no word about it being limited until Dome announced the sell out.

I tried buying the Gold Tower last night, and was told itwas sold out. Then I asked for any of the other two $$$$ brefore I had to go and was told they were all sold out so I couldnt buy a drink last night. I was, in a word, slightly pissed when I got back.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

That doesn’t make sense.  You weren’t in on Danger on Day 1 IIRC.  Malf said he blocked Danger and no kill happened, I basically dismissed that instantly and claimed Swoosh was the actual killer.

Cool. I just told you I was afk and not really following the 1st day or so. 

Just now, carl_sjunior said:

Even if I was cult it wouldn't make any sense to throw any of my own teammates on there. I get how it looks though, I wish I had given the sensor a lot more thought in general. Maybe held it a day. At the time I wanted to know what you, Malf, and Orca were too. 

I think you weren't lying when you said you used it without thinking it all the way through. And then posted it in your excitement. That's my theory anyway.