2018 NFL Draft Thread

Louis Friend

Which picks had you guys scratching your heads? I was surprised that Cleveland left Bradley Chubb on the board and took Denzel Ward at 4. Penny to the Seahawks was also a bit of a shocker. Apparently some team had called Seattle about trading for Penny after he was drafted by them.

3 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Which picks had you guys scratching your heads? I was surprised that Cleveland left Bradley Chubb on the board and took Denzel Ward at 4. Penny to the Seahawks was also a bit of a shocker. Apparently some team had called Seattle about trading for Penny after he was drafted by them.

Cleveland taking Ward, Bucs taking Vea, Raiders reaching for Miller (I had a 3rd rd grade on him), Bengals reaching for Price (late day 2 pick for me), Steelers taking Edmunds (3rd rd pick for me), Ravens back up to end of 1st for Lamar Jackson. I had Lamar as a late 1st talwnt, but I'm shocked Ozzy moved up. 

1 minute ago, Louis Friend said:

Cleveland taking Ward, Bucs taking Vea, Raiders reaching for Miller (I had a 3rd rd grade on him), Bengals reaching for Price (late day 2 pick for me), Steelers taking Edmunds (3rd rd pick for me), Ravens back up to end of 1st for Lamar Jackson. I had Lamar as a late 1st talwnt, but I'm shocked Ozzy moved up. 

Forgot about Miller.. agreed 100% on that one, same with Edmunds. Not shocked with Price since it seems like the Bengals were focused on improving that position. Must have had similar grades.

6 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

What about the Saints trade up to get Davenport? That was a big move

Just now, Louis Friend said:

He was my top rated OL on our board (No Nelson), I would have had no issue with him at #20 or moving back. Now, we back ourselves into a corner. 

No I mean in the 2nd. We have Ragnow.. if somehow he slides to us in the 2nd, would you be cool with us taking Hernandez after we just took Ragnow (and have Glasgow on the roster).

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

No I mean in the 2nd. We have Ragnow.. if somehow he slides to us in the 2nd, would you be cool with us taking Hernandez after we just took Ragnow (and have Glasgow on the roster).

I'm torn. I really do like Hernandez, but we'd be passing on good players at positions of need for a luxury pick. 

12 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Im not shocked they wanted Davenport, I'm surprised they moved up that far for him. 

Only two elite pass rushers in this class. The internet fell behind on Davenport because someone decided he was raw and everyone repeated it. He isn't very raw though. 

Archived