Preseason Week 3 GDT

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, Steelersfan43 said:

It's a disgrace...The NFL needs to be embarrassed again ... And the biggest losers in that are the fans in Canada who made the long trip to see this game.

I was very close to going tbh. Happy I didn't regardless if they play or not. No Raider starters are playing but it sounds like the Packers ones might.

When I saw this tweet, 10 minutes ago, I thought the game was going to be canceled, but I think they will play ... But even if the starters of both team do not play, I hope that no player will have a serious injury because of the field, otherwise it would be an big embarrassment for the league.

The commentator for the Pats/Panthers game on gamepass just swore lol.

He was talking about his other livestream he's a part of where it's uncensored and said "so I get to say **** and stuff." and it just went silent after that.

lmao someone's getting a stern talking to.

Fwiw, it is a professional football field so it's not a mess like Mexico was. It's to do with the goal posts having to be moved as CFL and NFL have different field dimensions. The problem is coming from the whole where the uprights used to be. The rest of the field should be fine.

Archived