Redskins vs Ravens Gameday Thread - Preseason Week 4 (8/29/19)

MKnight82

2 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Turtle posting the same thing twice. Might need a 5th preseason game to tighten things up

Or better software where things I posted days ago doesn't still show up when I go back to the thread to post...

Edited by turtle28

Just now, turtle28 said:

No, I don't actually. McSorley has played well this entire preseason, he was a very good QB at Penn State and has more experience then Haskins. McSorley started for 3 years at Penn State.

oh jeez, you are so ridiculous 

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I'd like to know what I’ve said is ridiculous. I'm sorry you can't handle the truth.

what the point that you seem to have no problem with some no name guy outplaying our 1st round pick? i'm sorry i dont come up with ridiculous reasons to justify his play.

Edited by mar29020
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

what the point that you seem to have no problem with some no name guy outplaying our 1st round pick? i'm sorry i dont come up with ridiculous reasons to justify his play.

I explained to you he's not a NO NAME. He was a 3-year starter at Penn State. He was good to great for 3 years. I watched him, at times he was awesome. 

Edited by turtle28