Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

and since you claimed indy, logic follows that your death was going to be meant to validate swag so he could coast through the game.

i have to read back to double check, but i believe only counselor (2nd smartest man in the game?) caught on.

doing nothing day 1 and letting everyone engage. not calling anyone out for it

i have finally realized my true potential and became the smartest man in the game

i will leave you all now, but know i have solved almost half of the game in one fell swoop.

this is a new day, and a new malf.

swag is mafia.

when he flips scum, dome is either mafia or other. regardless, hes the next safest lynch

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

one of you dies. the other is verified.

That’s not how that works at all.

If I had been lynched last night, swag would in no way be clear.

But you already know that....

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

and since you claimed indy, logic follows that your death was going to be meant to validate swag so he could coast through the game.

i have to read back to double check, but i believe only counselor (2nd smartest man in the game?) caught on.

doing nothing day 1 and letting everyone engage. not calling anyone out for it

i have finally realized my true potential and became the smartest man in the game

i will leave you all now, but know i have solved almost half of the game in one fell swoop.

this is a new day, and a new malf.

swag is mafia.

when he flips scum, dome is either mafia or other. regardless, hes the next safest lynch

This is the same passion of the Malf that was on a roll that one game early catching all the scum. What game was that again?

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

That’s not how that works at all.

If I had been lynched last night, swag would in no way be clear.

But you already know that....

when you flip mafia, virtually everyone in the game would have then believed that swag was the real class clown

if you truly are an other that wants to help town, you would have no problem voting swag (a guy who supposedly claimed your cover role)

you are mafia pretending to pass as Other, but really you want to get lynched to flip mafia, so that swag gets basically confirmed civ status.

its all so obvious.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

when you flip mafia, virtually everyone in the game would have then believed that swag was the real class clown

if you truly are an other that wants to help town, you would have no problem voting swag (a guy who supposedly claimed your cover role)

you are mafia pretending to pass as Other, but really you want to get lynched to flip mafia, so that swag gets basically confirmed civ status.

its all so obvious.

When malf steals your theories and calls himself smart for doing it.

I'm all for a swag lynch if only because I'm a petty *****. 

Also sparing the indy on D1 irks me and swag is the reason for that. 

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

its all so obvious.

Unless I’m an other that thinks swag is also an other. I’m not. But what if I was.

Archived