Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

You're just mad that I caught you with observations, then redirected you, then caught you killing BCB. To be fair, I suspected Malf before you, but figured someone else would likely invest in him, so I rolled the dice on you. BCB was the first to suspect you to be honest.

Yep I’m the Janitor. Malf is the principal and Naz is the Math teacher. It’s why Malf can convert. You are welcome. I don’t give a care anymore. I’m done with mafia. Swag rage quit out. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

So which would you prefer...

1.  We lynch malf and counselor kills again 

2. We lynch counselor and malf possibly converts 

3. We lynch counselor, swag takes malfs ability and renders malf vanilla and no longer a threat to us. 

I'd prefer to lynch one and hopefully Town has a vig hit of some kind/block of one kind...or I can roll the dice and randomly redirect again on one...but that could mean anything, good or more likely, just trading one town for another, albeit you go from a "guaranteed" town kill to just "almost certainly", so the odds slightly improve.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i like the move of redirecting to your partner so you can see what the effect of the move was

Unfortunately my move randomly redirects him. I'm simply told who he visits...but that would be pretty cold blooded. I'd only do that if Matts was my partner.

Archived