NFL Cuts--Who Do We Go After?

Just Want A Title

It seems like there was a lot more player movement prior to the NFL roster cutdown deadline.  There were two reclamation projects that I think could be worth looking at:

1.  Joshua Garnett G--He was over-drafted but has some talent.  He could be one of those guys needs a change of scenery to blosson.

2.  Jachai Poilite LB--He bombed the combine because he was too heavy and came off as in mature.  People describe him as an edge player but when I watched him I saw an attacking, off-the ball LB who was really good at making plays behind the line of scrimmage and being disruptive but not necessarily a true pass-rusher.  He was listed at 245 but if he gets down to about 235-240lbs and moves to an OLB position he might see some success.

Who do you think we should take a look at or consider signing?

On ‎01‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 7:17 PM, Just Want A Title said:

Romeo Okwara seemed to work out fairly well.  

On ‎01‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 8:43 PM, Superduperman said:

Get lost I'll say what I want.

No one heard of Okwara last year either

It's amazing that both of these things are 100% accurate.

4 hours ago, Karnage84 said:

It's amazing that both of these things are 100% accurate.

This is why detroitroar's comment is doubly dumb, because I wasn't even talking down on the Lions!

Picking up nobodies can work. If anything, I was criticizing dopes who think the Lions are going to pick up the biggest possible name when a. They never do that because they think they're too smart, and b. Those players almost never want to come here (ok, Daniels, fine, but that makes exactly one.)

25 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

This is why detroitroar's comment is doubly dumb, because I wasn't even talking down on the Lions!

Picking up nobodies can work. If anything, I was criticizing dopes who think the Lions are going to pick up the biggest possible name when a. They never do that because they think they're too smart, and b. Those players almost never want to come here (ok, Daniels, fine, but that makes exactly one.)

Oh please 

13 minutes ago, Nnivolcm said:

Why do you get so upset when someone says something negative about the Lions? It's not like they haven't earned some negative opinions. 

There's a difference between an honest observation of them and then just crying over every little thing they either do or dont do. That's the thing I find annoying.