So It Begins... Steelers Visit the Patriots

steelcurtain29

Just now, August4th said:

people always talk about how our defense throws up on themselves when they play NE, but another big reason why we suck against them is our offense always starts out so slow

a good chunk of our points against them in these loses happens in garbage time

We look so afraid to mess up. 

Its the Pats man, there’s not shame in losing to them, especially at their place. If far rather go down swinging and take chances. 

1 minute ago, August4th said:

people always talk about how our defense throws up on themselves when they play NE, but another big reason why we suck against them is our offense always starts out so slow

We always get so conservative for no reason.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, August4th said:

exactly, the one constant here is Ben. Over the years, the rest o the cast from coaches to OC and players has changed , so there's the reason why , or a good part of the reason why. I don't like what I am seeing for play calling, but the OC is bens OC so there it is again.

Just now, wwhickok said:

I am absolutely done with t this coaching staff  How do you show up against the New England Patriots. repaired to score any points

this is really a bad showing top to bottom so far, play calling , performance and overall just a bad effort.  I enjoy reading these comments, even money, than watching this game:o