Week 1 Niners @ Bucs

ravishingone

Just now, Buc Ball said:

I’ve never been as close to quitting on the Bucs as I am now. What enjoyment can possibly be derived from watching this utter garbage?

It s tough this franchise just can t get out of it s own way.  Winston was bad, Dotson was bad, and Howard was bad.  I just don t know what it will take to get out of the abyss

Just now, ravishingone said:

It s tough this franchise just can t get out of it s own way.  Winston was bad, Dotson was bad, and Howard was bad.  I just don t know what it will take to get out of the abyss

There is no answer at this stage. Only suffering by the looks of things.

Just now, Buc Ball said:

There is no answer at this stage. Only suffering by the looks of things.

I can t disagree, they blow up at the worst times.  Winston 3rd pick was awful.  Dotson cancelled out 2 different TDs in the first half.  Howard fumbles in the red zone.  It just is a spiral topped with a soul crushing ending.

Just now, ravishingone said:

I can t disagree, they blow up at the worst times.  Winston 3rd pick was awful.  Dotson cancelled out 2 different TDs in the first half.  Howard fumbles in the red zone.  It just is a spiral topped with a soul crushing ending.

It’s just guys not making simple plays. Why does Dotson need to hold on that first TD that was called back? Why can’t Howard catch a ball that’s right on his hands?

Demar Dotson needs to be gone. He’s been part of this dumpster fire for 2009 and has experienced 6 double digit losing seasons. In that time, he’s been the most penalised player in the league in at least one season and has been past his best days for what feels like 5 years.

Might as well cut him tomorrow, for all the difference it’ll make.

Just now, Buc Ball said:

It’s just guys not making simple plays. Why does Dotson need to hold on that first TD that was called back? Why can’t Howard catch a ball that’s right on his hands?

Demar Dotson needs to be gone. He’s been part of this dumpster fire for 2009 and has experienced 6 double digit losing seasons. In that time, he’s been the most penalised player in the league in at least one season and has been past his best days for what feels like 5 years.

Might as well cut him tomorrow, for all the difference it’ll make.

It keeps happening coaching staff after coaching staff.  What z punch in the nuts again.

4 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Trade the whole draft for Tua? Why not...

Dont forget Herbert

It's just so sad to see a performance like this today from our "franchise" QB ariana has been working with him all offseason for what ? Jameis to freaking throw 2 inexplicable pick6s ??? Jesus and at the worst god damn times too 

Just unbelievable 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Dont forget Herbert

It's just so sad to see a performance like this today from our "franchise" QB ariana has been working with him all offseason for what ? Jameis to freaking throw 2 inexplicable pick6s ??? Jesus and at the worst god damn times too 

Just unbelievable 

Pick 1 was entirely on Howard.

Pick 2 was the correct read, but a combination of Barber slipping at the top of his route, the ball being a little outside and the fact it’s an RB there makes it questionable.

Pick 3 was terrible and looked utterly ridiculous.

Not one of them on this team care enough about winning.

• Like 1