Plain Ol' Mafia, IRL but on the Internet - Day 5 end 7pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

So the way i see it, is Mwil killed Pickle cause he has a fascination with him lol and he was hinting at having invested Matts. Then mafia hit Mwil cause he was flat out claiming he caught Matts 

It's not hard...Pickle was Vanilla, so he was screwing with scum CC'ing Mwil basically and drawing a hit. Question really is who hit who...but I think you know the answer

So Pickle threw a shot in the dark and/or had hard read on Matts, and that was all he based his fake invest on?

Drawing a hit as vanilla is a nice move and all, but it would be outright anti-town if it meant getting town lynched.

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

So Pickle threw a shot in the dark and/or had hard read on Matts, and that was all he based his fake invest on?

Drawing a hit as vanilla is a nice move and all, but it would be outright anti-town if it meant getting town lynched.

mwil claimed matts was mafia.

i think pickle might have been trying to take the hit instead by saying he also got a result

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Not really. Mwil was the only one hard claiming Matt's was scum in reality. This was Pickles post long after Mwils declaration I believe

21 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I invested matts he is a red dodo 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

mwil claimed matts was mafia.

i think pickle might have been trying to take the hit instead by saying he also got a result

This seems likely 

On 9/5/2019 at 3:24 PM, swoosh said:

you do it. i ain't a killer. 

This still seems like an odd post

21 hours ago, swoosh said:

matts

20 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Matts. 

So Counselor is trying to draw the lynch off Matts? Don't see any motivation for his play right now, must have unusual win condition.

19 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

Matts

19 hours ago, Counselor said:

Matts 

Here are the posts leading to Matts lynch. Swoosh and RMIB are the interesting ones if you put Counselor on the back burner for now imo