Plain Ol' Mafia, IRL but on the Internet - Day 5 end 7pm EST

Dome

3 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

Nacho

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Either way sorry for not participating more but I've been really busy this week.

I'm jailkeeper btw. Jailed Malf n1 and daboyle n2... daboyle is already clear it seems but at the very least Malf didn't carry out a hit n1.

@daboyle250

Can you confirm you were jailed N2?

Either way sorry for not participating more but I've been really busy this week.

I'm jailkeeper btw. Jailed Malf n1 and daboyle n2... daboyle is already clear it seems but at the very least Malf didn't carry out a hit n1.

im not sure i buy this, but can you explain nacho?

why would you jail daboyle n2, when you would have "found out" that there was only one hit on n1?

Wait

There was a serial killer and only one death n1 lol

Malf is either a Mafia goon with Matts or was the target of mafia or Swag n1. Either way he should claim.

you just noticed this now?

if you were the real jailkeeper, i would assume you would be paying very close attention to the night hits. You would have come to this conclusion very early in the day.

or did you just make up the claim now, and then realized your mistake?

If your telling the truth, it could account for only 1 kill N1 and 2 kills N2. Meaning Malf was trying to kill and is mafia