Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

Finally got breakout player event to fire. Looks like Frank Clark is the one! Both very lucky for me... and might be a challenge.

Hold Raiders less than 75 rushing yards and 1 rushing TD, OR get Clark 2+ INT, FFs, TFLs, Sacks. The individual part might be challenging, so I'll focus on the defensive effort.

14-10 halftime lead against the Raiders on TNF. So far just 16 yards rushing allowed, no rush TD.

24 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Finally got breakout player event to fire. Looks like Frank Clark is the one! Both very lucky for me... and might be a challenge.

Hold Raiders less than 75 rushing yards and 1 rushing TD, OR get Clark 2+ INT, FFs, TFLs, Sacks. The individual part might be challenging, so I'll focus on the defensive effort.

14-10 halftime lead against the Raiders on TNF. So far just 16 yards rushing allowed, no rush TD.

Blowout second half, 42-10. Raiders had 32 yards rushing, 0 rush TDs. Clark had a TFL and a sack, so maybe that covers both aspects.

Confirmed! Frank Clark is now a Superstar.

• Like 1

Am I the only one who isn't resigning their depth? I've only resigned one player this season (Miles Boykin), everyone else is high 60s low 70s that aren't starting (besides my kicker), but it just seems excessive to pay over a mil for that depth... although if i'm the only team doing that, maybe it'll hurt me when free agency rolls around? Not sure. But outside of my kicker at 7, I don't have anyone higher OVR that I need to resign this season.

4 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I was looking for a play but couldn't remember what formation it was under and wasn't really paying attention to the clock lol

Damn I would have called a TO to get that last play off had I known. Such an anti climatic end to a crazy game. Got a little wild in the 4th quarter.

After the first few possessions I thought for sure it was going to be a blowout in your favor. I couldn’t do anything to stop that offense. Even once I slowed it down it always seemed like you were a split second from shredding me for a huge gain. 

1 minute ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I don't know how you guys play defense. My user skills on that side are garbage, always has been. 

This season has basically forced me to learn how to play coverage. Years prior I would just user defensive linemen. I've had little to no success doing that myself in Madden 20, and I found that the AI does a better job than I can. With my secondary being slow as they are, I've had to play primarily zone coverage to compensate (vs normally doing man to man, or man underneath zone over the top), so it's just been a lot of practice. I still get shredded through the air by the CPU, but it's a situation where I basically bend but don't break. Having fast linebackers helps as well. It's taken me over half a season but I think I've found my groove defensively, and offensively Murray has finally progressed to where it's not a 50-50 gamble on whether the pass is within 15 yards of the receiver.

Just now, Neumatic said:

Damn I would have called a TO to get that last play off had I known. Such an anti climatic end to a crazy game. Got a little wild in the 4th quarter.

After the first few possessions I thought for sure it was going to be a blowout in your favor. I couldn’t do anything to stop that offense. Even once I slowed it down it always seemed like you were a split second from shredding me for a huge gain. 

Didn't seem like there was much defense on the field lol. 

When you're terrified because you think :26 seconds is to much time with only 1 TO.....