Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

1 minute ago, holt_bruce81 said:

That first drive really killed me. Got away from my game plan after that. Can’t believe I threw some of those passes. 

GG @biggio7 Ur user kills are nice

GGs, Cam had a rough game. I was shocked to see you had McCaffrey and Cook... jeez and Hill. Your offense is so talented.

1 minute ago, biggio7 said:

GGs, Cam had a rough game. I was shocked to see you had McCaffrey and Cook... jeez and Hill. Your offense is so talented.

Yeah that first drive was just how I wanted To play you, run Cook and CMC to death....and then I threw that pick at the 5 yard line and a pick the very next play on offense.....and boom, I was Down 14-0 just like that. 

25 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Yeah that first drive was just how I wanted To play you, run Cook and CMC to death....and then I threw that pick at the 5 yard line and a pick the very next play on offense.....and boom, I was Down 14-0 just like that. 

Yeah, that pick at the 5 was huge. My D was gassed too. I didn't think Apke was going to make it at first. They have 11 TDs on the year. Grier has 13...

• Like 1