Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

2 hours ago, Neumatic said:

Don’t be giving him tips until after the playoffs. Honestly though when I played him he never even got the chance to slide, just just got obliterated right after the snap and fumbled.

Took my awhile to figure out how to slide properly, I kept diving forward and fumble every time 

3 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Took my awhile to figure out how to slide properly, I kept diving forward and fumble every time 

I did the same thing when ever they changed it to how it is now. Accidentally diving with a QB is the kiss of death.

1 minute ago, Neumatic said:

Dude...just how? I suck on defense against the computer. I mean I can get sacks but that’s about it lol

You have like 60 sacks with Bobby Wagner and Von Miller. That's insane I don't see that as sucking haha

3 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

You have like 60 sacks with Bobby Wagner and Von Miller. That's insane I don't see that as sucking haha

Just look at my team stats. Dead last in pass defense lol. I user Wagner for most of his sacks but Von Miller is all him doing his thing. I been usering Hooker and Fitzpatrick lately, trying to get better at coverage but I’m always in the wrong place.

1 minute ago, Neumatic said:

Just look at my team stats. Dead last in pass defense lol. I user Wagner for most of his sacks but Von Miller is all him doing his thing. I been usering Hooker and Fitzpatrick lately, trying to get better at coverage but I’m always in the wrong place.

Do you blitz a lot? I don't blitz at all. My sacks are mostly coverage sacks. I blitz maybe once or twice a game.

1 minute ago, biggio7 said:

Do you blitz a lot? I don't blitz at all. My sacks are mostly coverage sacks. I blitz maybe once or twice a game.

Not since iv been usering my safety’s. Usually just rush 4. I blitz quite a bit when I’m usering Wagner.

• Like 1

Probably my best offensive performance all season. Chargers beat the Chiefs 48-21.

Russell Wilson is a beast. Finished 37 of 44 for 457 and 2 TDs. He had 3 intentionally thrown away passes. Just ridiculous pinpoint.

Held them to 10 yards rushing, which explains the score.

Kyler Murray was throwing bombs. 15 of 19, 442 and 6 TDs, 0 ints. Only 1 wtf throw.

Saquon Barkley 12 rushes 122 yards 1 TD

Amari Cooper 6 catches 233 yards 4 TDs

Devin Bush added 2 FF, beast.

Feeling good heading into the playoffs.

Sitting on my own first and Titans first. Likely will stay put and add two players instead of trying to move up.

• Like 1