Pats sign AB

beardown3231

My only issues with this move is that one AB's issues causing problems and the other is that basically the Patriots have never won a SB with a deep threat vertical WR before as in both instances with Randy Moss & Brandon Cooks they have come up short. 

Also if they do in fact want to install a more vertical passing game like 07 & 17 will the offensive line hold up by allowing Tom to hold the ball longer? They already have a hole at the C position and not sure what type of passing game they use. I would still like to use a strong running game and underneath routes that move the sticks just to avoid any unnecessary wear & tear on Tom. 

4 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

My only issues with this move is that one AB's issues causing problems and the other is that basically the Patriots have never won a SB with a deep threat vertical WR before as in both instances with Randy Moss & Brandon Cooks they have come up short. 

I don't think there's causation there.

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Don't like it at all. Don't think it will last long. 

Probably. Belichick has shown he will cut you instantly if you act up (Haynesworthless). If there is one coach that can tame this lunatic, it's Belichick.

Edited by Elky

1 minute ago, Elky said:

Probably. Belichick has shown he will cut you instantly if you act up (Haynesworthless). If there is one coach that can tame this lunatic, it's Belichick.

This guy seems like a special kind of suped up lunatic on roids though, doesn't he? Next level.