Pats sign AB

beardown3231

4 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

I would think Obi Melifonwu is the most expendable player currently on the roster especially given his mediocre and subpar performances in pre-season.

I was correct on this one.

Had no idea Kendrick's was still on the team.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001053021/article/pats-cut-melifonwu-kendricks-to-make-room-for-ab

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Viking Penguin said:

So what will happen now?  I can't see the Patriots letting Brown play. They won't accept bad press in New England.  This is crazy!!!

Pat Chung is still under indictment on a drug charge, and a significant one at that. Honestly, there is precedent both ways in New England.  

5 hours ago, The Third Rider said:

I can't see them benching him. Treating him like he is guilty till proven innocent is not how you go about treating your players imo.

True. Plus if you manage to break down the actual...."words"...of those e-mails you can see he's accusing her of trying to blackmail/extort him. If that's their case they don't really have one.

10 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

True. Plus if you manage to break down the actual...."words"...of those e-mails you can see he's accusing her of trying to blackmail/extort him. If that's their case they don't really have one.

Yeah it all looks suspicious to me, particularly the timing of the claim when compared to the incident. News moves quickly in 2019, and doubly so with AB84. 

Let's not speculate much further - too early to say and we certainly don't have all the facts yet. 

14 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

I agree I think AB caught wind of them attempting to do this, acted irrationally, and sent those emails. Not a great look for him at all but I agree with you. Seems like the team is standing by him for now. A lot of "he said she said" and I don't want to jump to any conclusions. I do find it odd she would file this the week of her wedding though, at least according to Adam Schefter.