Alshon restructures

ninjapirate

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

Very interesting. I wonder how the restructure goes. Howie likes to do these deals where you get some early money guaranteed in order to make some later year(s) voidable. I wonder if that was the trade off. 

save money this year for alshon to have guarantees next year. Howie gets to roll over the money this year into next year.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

This has to be to re-sign Jenkins, right?

I mean I'm pretty sure we could have done it without this, but now it makes it easier.

Not really sure I understand this move otherwise.

I was thinking about moving on from Alshon after this season with the drafting of JJAW and a good WR class coming up.

I wish they would have taken care of Jenkins already, the man held the team together last year...he deserves a bump

Hope this was to keep off any Alshon contract issues for next year. Nelly likely doesn’t come back so you’d have that stability, let JJ grow in the slot.

I think they would take another WR early, but they’d rather not have to. Have no clue what the draft is lookin like though.

• Like 1