Guice Suffers Another Knee Injury

Jeezy Fanatic

4 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

With our medical staff, better make that 10-12 weeks.  

They seriously need to just shut him down for the year. Such a disappointment but I’d rather have him 100% for 2020 then for him to have a setback bc he tried to come back and play in some meaningless games in Nov or Dec when we're sure to be out of playoff contention.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

They seriously need to just shut him down for the year. Such a disappointment but I’d rather have him 100% for 2020 then for him to have a setback bc he tried to come back and play in some meaningless games in Nov or Dec when we're sure to be out of playoff contention.

This is when you need the Proper people in the building to really assess the situation. We all know alot of players play the game for the Love of it and will do almost any and everything just to get back on the field. Guice shouldn't be the one making the decision when he can come back. A Proper Doctor should! Being as though Adrews is the same Doctor that allowed Griffin to return in that Seattle game when it was clear he was hurt badly (meaning he should've been told YOU Can't Go back In) I don't want Andrews making the call for Guice. Please Guice get another doctor outside of Andrews opinion. I don't care how many people still go to him or how long he's been in the bussiness, I wouldn't trust his decision making skills. 

Edited by Skins212689

13 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

This is when you need the Proper people in the building to really assess the situation. We all know alot of players play the game for the Love of it and will do almost any and everything just to get back on the field. Guice shouldn't be the one making the decision when he can come back. A Proper Doctor should! Being as though Adrews is the same Doctor that allowed Griffin to return in that Seattle game when it was clear he was hurt badly (meaning he should've been told YOU Can't Go back In) I don't want Andrews making the call for Guice. Please Guice get another doctor outside of Andrews opinion. I don't care how many people still go to him or how long he's been in the bussiness, I wouldn't trust his decision making skills. 

If I remember correctly, Andrews ok’d RG3 to be all in for week 1 but with restrictions. It was never reported what those restrictions were but everyone assumed that Andrews told everyone involved that they shouldn't run the zone-read offense and they didn't run that offense until like week 3 or 4 of that season.

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

To add to this. 

Link says he is out indefinitely right now. I have heard 6-10 weeks so maybe IR-Designated to return. (I imagine with us probably going to be out of a playoff bid, we shut him down for the year)

Here comes AP time.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

If I remember correctly, Andrews ok’d RG3 to be all in for week 1 but with restrictions. It was never reported what those restrictions were but everyone assumed that Andrews told everyone involved that they shouldn't run the zone-read offense and they didn't run that offense until like week 3 or 4 of that season.

I'm not talking about week 1 of his second season. I'm specifically talking about the Playoff Seattle game. Dude this is what I'm talking about when I say you can be annoying!!!! Read what I wrote and if you don't agree you don't have to comment because my opinion won't change! 

Griffin clearly needed to be taken out of the game after the hit he took going out of bounds. He gave multiple signals that he was in pain. They still kept him the game and he throw to Reynolds and they went up 14-0!!! His body language showed he was hurt severely and Andrews still allowed him to go back in the game after coming out of the little Red Box. I can't make this up!! Rewatch that game if you need a memory reminder. Even Aikman commented and said Griffin wasn't his normal self. 

As a doctor even if Griffin wants to be "All In For Week 1" a Doctor is suppose to say NO you need more time to heal!! A coach with the best interests of the player wouldn't have allowed Griffin back until 100% healthy. I don't want the samething that happen to Griffin to happen to Guice because of this old *** doctor. 

You work for Snyder or are someone under his guidance to defend everything they do regardless if you admitt it or not. Hope he pays you well @turtle28

1 hour ago, Skins212689 said:

I'm not talking about week 1 of his second season. I'm specifically talking about the Playoff Seattle game. Dude this is what I'm talking about when I say you can be annoying!!!! Read what I wrote and if you don't agree you don't have to comment because my opinion won't change! 

Griffin clearly needed to be taken out of the game after the hit he took going out of bounds. He gave multiple signals that he was in pain. They still kept him the game and he throw to Reynolds and they went up 14-0!!! His body language showed he was hurt severely and Andrews still allowed him to go back in the game after coming out of the little Red Box. I can't make this up!! Rewatch that game if you need a memory reminder. Even Aikman commented and said Griffin wasn't his normal self. 

As a doctor even if Griffin wants to be "All In For Week 1" a Doctor is suppose to say NO you need more time to heal!! A coach with the best interests of the player wouldn't have allowed Griffin back until 100% healthy. I don't want the samething that happen to Griffin to happen to Guice because of this old *** doctor. 

You work for Snyder or are someone under his guidance to defend everything they do regardless if you admitt it or not. Hope he pays you well @turtle28

Stop being so confrontational first of all. 

Sorry I skimmed your post and missed that part. Second of all RG3 grabbed his helmet and ran to Shannahan and told him he was good to go back in.

Shanahan didn't like the idea of Dr. Andrews being on the sidelines so he didn't consult him and put RG3 back in the game. Then, RG3 went back in and tore two ligaments in his knee.

Shanahan had final say on who plays on game days and he shouldn't have even played him after RG3 threw the 2nd TD pass, landed funny and limped off the field.

As for the Snyder comment, if you were in front of me right now, I’d drop you like a bad habit. Quit being so confrontational with everyone.

Edited by turtle28

43 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Stop being so confrontational first of all. 

Sorry I skimmed your post and missed that part. Second of all RG3 grabbed his helmet and ran to Shannahan and told him he was good to go back in.

Shanahan didn't like the idea of Dr. Andrews being on the sidelines so he didn't consult him and put RG3 back in the game. Then, RG3 went back in and tore two ligaments in his knee.

Shanahan had final say on who plays on game days and he shouldn't have even played him after RG3 threw the 2nd TD pass, landed funny and limped off the field.

As for the Snyder comment, if you were in front of me right now, I’d drop you like a bad habit. Quit being so confrontational with everyone.

Did you threaten me? "Drop me like a bad habit" LOL.  Learn to read before you reply! Once again I don't see it that way. No LEGIT Coach or Doctor would've allowed a player back in the game after seeing how Griffin was looking. Espeically the "Franchise QB" He could barley throw off his freaking leg and yea still ended up with 2TDs!!! 14-0 up against "The Legion of Boom"  Perfect time to put Cousins in Shannahan!!! No you allow Griffin to go back out there like the warrior he was. With Andrews right there on the sideline. Poor judgement on their parts. That's not debatable!

Guice still allowed Andrews to do the surgery and now Fans have to worry what he will be like when he returns. Guess people are just leaving this get a second opinion comments for nothing! You might wanna drop Synder like a bad habit the next time you pick up your check from him. It WOULD do us Fans great justice. 

Edited by Skins212689

12 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Did you threaten me? "Drop me like a bad habit" LOL.  Learn to read before you reply! Once again I don't see it that way. No LEGIT Coach or Doctor would've allowed a player back in the game after seeing how Griffin was looking. Espeically the "Franchise QB" He could barley throw off his freaking leg and yea still ended up with 2TDs!!! 14-0 up against "The Legion of Boom"  Perfect time to put Cousins in Shannahan!!! No you allow Griffin to go back out there like the warrior he was. With Andrews right there on the sideline. Poor judgement on their parts. That's not debatable!

Guice still allowed Andrews to do the surgery and now Fans have to worry what he will be like when he returns. Guess people are just leaving this get a second opinion comments for nothing! You might wanna drop Synder like a bad habit the next time you pick up your check from him. It WOULD do us Fans great justice. 

I actually mostly agreed with you yet you’re still arguing. Lol 😂 

It was on on Shanahan. I said that. I’m not debating that. It’s not Dr Andrews’ call on who plays on the game or not, he had no control at all and Shanahan didn’t even consult him. Go ahead and look that up on the videotape....

I have no connection to Snyder at all, I’m not a reporter or anything. It’s disrespectful that you keep saying that even after I told you to stop nicely for multiple posts and then bluntly in my last post.

I’m not a mod, but I’ve been posting here for 15 plus year and I know the rules. My advice to you is if you want to continue to be able to post here and talk about the Redskins with us fans, you might want to read the rules of the forum and adjust the way you post in this forum. You are too confrontational, too much trolling and flaming other posters. This stuff may fly on twitter, but it doesn’t here.

Edited by turtle28

8 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I actually mostly agreed with you yet you’re still arguing. Lol 😂 

It was on on Shanahan. I said that. I’m not debating that. It’s not Dr Andrews’ call on who plays on the game or not, he had no control at all and Shanahan didn’t even consult him. Go ahead and look that up on the videotape....

I have no connection to Snyder at all, I’m not a reporter or anything. It’s disrespectful that you keep saying that even after I told you to stop nicely for multiple posts and then bluntly in my last post.

I’m not a mod, but I’ve been posting here for 15 plus year and I know the rules. My advice to you is if you want to continue to be able to post here and talk about the Redskins with us fans, you might want to read the rules of the forum and adjust the way you post in this forum. You are too confrontational, too much trolling and flaming other posters. This stuff may fly on twitter, but it doesn’t here.

I could say the samethings about you. Just make sure if you try to get me blocked or anything of that nature you read your Threat to Me. I'm now scared to post my opinion because of you😟😟 I don't want to be "Dropped Like A Bad Habit" Please don't hurt me @turtle28 

Edited by Skins212689

11 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

I could say the samethings about you. Just make sure if you try to get me blocked or anything of that nature you read your Threat to Me. I'm now scared to post my opinion because of you😟😟 I don't want to be "Dropped Like A Bad Habit" Please don't hurt me @turtle28 

Well after several pages and different threads of being called Snyder’s pet, attacked in multiple ways and baited, one is bound to break.

Edited by turtle28

7 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Well after several pages and different threads of being called Snyder’s pet, attacked in multiple ways and baited, one is bound to break.

But you want Drop him. Guess you gotta do what Boss tells you do huh It's other's jobs out here @turtle28 don't allow that inappropriate treatment. You should maybe contact a lawyer or something to see if you can sue.