Guice Suffers Another Knee Injury

Jeezy Fanatic

I don’t think this is an indictment of Guice. Frank Gore has terrible knees and he’s gone on to be one of the best and most reliable runners out there, as Jeezy should know. I think it’s just a stroke of bad luck for a very talented guy who probably should’ve started the season on the pup list. I think this staff has a horrible habit of rushing players back and it shows in the amount of re-injuries we have. Peterson should’ve been the starter with Guice spelling him until Guice was fully healthy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

I don’t think this is an indictment of Guice. Frank Gore has terrible knees and he’s gone on to be one of the best and most reliable runners out there, as Jeezy should know. I think it’s just a stroke of bad luck for a very talented guy who probably should’ve started the season on the pup list. I think this staff has a horrible habit of rushing players back and it shows in the amount of re-injuries we have. Peterson should’ve been the starter with Guice spelling him until Guice was fully healthy. 

I will say, this is what happens when you rush someone back they compensate and put stress on other parts of your body, then something like this happens.

With that said, busts come in all shapes and sizes. Injuries, talent, situation, can all play a part, but I'm positive that Guice is a bust and will never be a productive player for the Washington Redskins. I've seen enough. BUST.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Gonna agree. 

RB is now a need for us...again

I disagree. If Guice isn’t the guy I’m almost certain Bryce Love will be. He’s the forgotten pick that nobody wanted to happen that may ultimately end up being the best pick from this draft class. He’s electric and I can’t remember the last time we had a guy with his kind of ability out of the backfield? Maybe somebody like Joe Washington who was long before my time....

I disagree. If Guice isn’t the guy I’m almost certain Bryce Love will be. He’s the forgotten pick that nobody wanted to happen that may ultimately end up being the best pick from this draft class. He’s electric and I can’t remember the last time we had a guy with his kind of ability out of the backfield? Maybe somebody like Joe Washington who was long before my time....

Portis was pretty good.

What has Bryce Love done to convince you that WILL be the guy?

That's highly questionable 

And, Chris Thompson = Joe Washington.

Edited by turtle28