Guice Suffers Another Knee Injury

Jeezy Fanatic

5 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I disagree. If Guice isn’t the guy I’m almost certain Bryce Love will be. He’s the forgotten pick that nobody wanted to happen that may ultimately end up being the best pick from this draft class. He’s electric and I can’t remember the last time we had a guy with his kind of ability out of the backfield? Maybe somebody like Joe Washington who was long before my time....

Yes. I look forward to him playing for us 

But right now, who is healthy?

And it's possible after rehabbing the injury, Love doesn't come back to his previous potential 

Which is why it's a need again.

If Guice shows out ... and Love rehabs well and is explosive? Then it's less so.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thaiphoon said:

Yes. I look forward to him playing for us 

But right now, who is healthy?

And it's possible after rehabbing the injury, Love doesn't come back to his previous potential 

Which is why it's a need again.

If Guice shows out ... and Love rehabs well and is explosive? Then it's less so.

Too many "ifs" not to add some additional talent into the spot.  Also, Chris Thompson is in the final year of his contract as well, so I imagine that the team will at least be trying to find a pass-catching back, likely in the draft.  

• Like 2

On 9/9/2019 at 8:41 PM, Skins212689 said:

They kept 5 RB's right? So you now use Peterson, Thompson, and Smallwood. 

4 RBs. Guide, Peterson, Thompson and Smallwood.

Shaun Wilson is on the practice squad. Perine sighed with the Bengas to be a back up to Mixon and Bernard.

Terrible he was injured. I hope he takes the time to fully recover. MVP should have started anyway. This injury also reinforces why I want Haskins in bubble wrap until Urban Meyer is hired next year as I don't want him injured either so he gets a full offseason to work with the new coaching staff