Redskins sign Simeon Thomas, CB

MikeT14

25 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Hopefully he doesn’t see any snaps. I have no idea what Treyvon Webster has to offer, but he could be our 4th DL on the depth chart this week if Allen & Brantley can’t play.

They need people that can actaully contribute, but whatever you can enjoy this loser. It was clear the DLine change once Allen was injured and adding a bum is their solution to the problem. I bet that doesn't help the situation, but hey keep the faith if you so choose. 

Edited by Skins212689

6 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

They need people that can actaully contribute, but whatever you can enjoy this loser. It was clear the DLine change once Allen was injured and adding a bum is their solution to the problem. I bet that doesn't help the situation, but hey keep the faith if you so choose. 

Good FA DL aren’t falling from the trees in September... I don’t think Muhammad Wilkerson is healthy after he broke his leg playing for Green Bay last year. If he was, that’s who I’d sign.

Edited by turtle28

12 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

It seems extremely odd to cut Stroman but whatever. Meanwhile, DRC is old and will most likely never contribute anything to this roster.  

Had to make room. And he was a bubble guy who was injured. This way, they can always bring him back if they need to. I believe he will still be available.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Good FA DL aren’t falling from the trees in September... I don’t think Muhammad Wilkerson is healthy after he broke his leg playing for Green Bay last year. If he was, that’s who I’d sign.

They were already suppose to have backups that could contribute. Especially with this teams injury history over the past couple of years. 

2 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

The guys that will contribute a lot are on NFL rosters and starters in the NFL. 

Dude, if you lose your best DL to a knee injury and your best reserve DE to a foot injury it’s going to be impossible to replace them.

We can’t sprinkle fairy dust and create a new Jon Allen. It doesn’t work that way.

Go to www.spotrac.com and look at the free agent DT’s available and tell us the great silver bullet that we should sign.

Edited by turtle28

Stroman was waived with an injury designation, which means that he could still be put on IR if he cleared waivers and didn’t want to reach an injury settlement that would make him an FA. 

Per Ben Standig, that is what has happened. Looks like Stroman is on IR and will be back again next season to compete for a roster spot. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Stroman was waived with an injury designation, which means that he could still be put on IR if he cleared waivers and didn’t want to reach an injury settlement that would make him an FA. 

Per Ben Standig, that is what has happened. Looks like Stroman is on IR and will be back again next season to compete for a roster spot. 

Great! I really like the guy! I hope he makes the team next year instead of us keeping a has been like DRC.

On 9/11/2019 at 7:18 PM, e16bball said:

Yup. He had surgery to repair a core muscle injury. That ain't a small thing.

• Like 1