.Buzz

The Gardner Minshew Thread: All Hail the Stache

On 10/29/2019 at 9:02 PM, bucksavage1 said:

Can't go back to Foles if I'm the Jags. He can be easily traded next season. Stinks to lose your job to an injury but the younger cheaper option QB is showing some skills

Let me add tho i wouldn't be suprised if we traded dobbs next year potentially cuz its doubtful to carry 3 qbs on the 53.

1 hour ago, LinderFournette said:

Let me add tho i wouldn't be suprised if we traded dobbs next year potentially cuz its doubtful to carry 3 qbs on the 53.

Sucks a panic move cost us a pick but wonder what we could get back for him

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Sucks a panic move cost us a pick but wonder what we could get back for him

i think a 6th or 7th is most likely but crazier things have happened. 

On 02/11/2019 at 10:56 AM, LinderFournette said:

What are we actually gonna get for Dobbs though?  Stupid move, stupid waste of a pick.  We're not getting that asset back...and it was basically pointless in the first place.

6 hours ago, Tugboat said:

What are we actually gonna get for Dobbs though?  Stupid move, stupid waste of a pick.  We're not getting that asset back...and it was basically pointless in the first place.

Like Carlos Hyde? 🤨

3 hours ago, DuvalsKing said:

Like Carlos Hyde? 🤨

Worse.

16 hours ago, Tugboat said:

maybe a 6th/7th/. its better then an outright cut. 

the problem for us is next year Foles contract is fully guranteed for the season so unless we can find a team to pick up the contract its liukely here for the next season

7 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Worse.

hyde was worse.  for whateverf reason we didnt even use hyde after we got him and atleast with dobbs hes 1) on a rookie contract and 2) he was atleast a backup qb

I dont think anyone is worried about Gardners confidence if he’s called upon to start unlike some other rookies