Week 1 GDT - Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington Redskins

MikeT14

Just now, Brian23 said:

I see that when Cousins runs and takes stupid hits it's great but people were kililng Griffin when he did the same things. :thinking:

Agreed. That was a stupid hit to take. But I'm glad he didn't slide or we end up without a first down. He should've pumped the ball more to freeze the defenders.

Just now, mar29020 said:

Doctson a ghost out there. what a trash draft by scott

They aren't playing him. Same thing in Pre-season. He says he can go, they keep him active, they don't play him, then Gruden **** talks him. It doesn't make sense.

Just now, mar29020 said:

Doctson a ghost out there. what a trash draft by scott

Mar - can we stop with the arguing about who picked who? Otherwise this is gonna ignite a flame war and I'm gonna have to lock the GDT. If you guys want to argue about GMs, do it in another thread.

1 minute ago, Brian23 said:

I see that when Cousins runs and takes stupid hits it's great but people were kililng Griffin when he did the same things. :thinking:

Yes but in this case we need a first down or the game is lost. Rg ran needlessly when guys were wide open

Just now, Brian23 said:

They aren't playing him. Same thing in Pre-season. He says he can go, they keep him active, they don't play him, then Gruden **** talks him. It doesn't make sense.

He should be getting more targets than Pryor tbh.  He would have made most of those plays today that Pryor didn't. 

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

He's open all over the field. I'm at the game watching it. 

True. But with QBs, they need to trust you. With Pryor showing he can't catch a cold and his route running sucking, I'm not sure Kirk is gonna hold his target long enough before switching off to another receiver.

Archived