• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Trent Williams for our 2020 2nd, 2020 4th

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Jalen Ramsey for our 2020 1st, 2021 3rd

• Yes
    • No

So like 🥝 and LGBcommunity, Tayne finds themselves back on the poll. Now would be a time to pull the trigger if we want one of these players before someone in our division possibly trades for them.

First, while it's unlikely, that whole deal--on NFL.com front page--with Jamal Adams seems odd. Can confirm that we are going to make a call and see what the price is for his services.

Second, our o-line could use a big upgrade. Trent Williams is still very good. He has had some injuries and is 31. Our need could be used against us in negotiations, but everyone knows he wants out.

Third, Ramsey is about to be highest paid CB in the league and maybe we don't even truly need him for what he will cost. That said, he is a game changer at a primary position and would be getting some of his money while Denzel and Greedy are on rookie deals. Hmm.

Go ahead and vote Yes to every trade you would make were it only that trade (it's very unlikely that we would do more than one of these, though maybe we could go Trent she I've if the others if we aren't big into this coming draft for whatever reason). Let's discuss any other potential trades in here too. Maybe a tight end like Hayden Hurst?

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

So like 🥝 and LGBcommunity, Tayne finds themselves back on the poll. Now would be a time to pull the trigger if we want one of these players before someone in our division possibly trades for them.

First, while it's unlikely, that whole deal--on NFL.com front page--with Jamal Adams seems odd. Can confirm that we are going to make a call and see what the price is for his services.

Second, our o-line could use a big upgrade. Trent Williams is still very good. He has had some injuries and is 31. Our need could be used against us in negotiations, but everyone knows he wants out.

Third, Ramsey is about to be highest paid CB in the league and maybe we don't even truly need him for what he will cost. That said, he is a game changer at a primary position and would be getting some of his money while Denzel and Greedy are on rookie deals. Hmm.

Go ahead and vote Yes to every trade you would make were it only that trade (it's very unlikely that we would do more than one of these, though maybe we could go Trent she I've if the others if we aren't big into this coming draft for whatever reason). Let's discuss any other potential trades in here too. Maybe a tight end like Hayden Hurst?

1. I think (2) firsts is too high a price to pay for a safety, even Adams.  I REALLY like Randall and think he will be around for the foreseeable future.

2. Trent Williams is a good tackle and I could see a 2nd and 4th being reasonable for him.  Still have to pay him which sucks but keeping Baker upright is more important.

3. Ramsey will be SO expensive, and we have (2) very good young corners. I don't see the need to trade for him.

• Like 1

I voted for Adams. I might not agree with the price but he would be the only player out of those three that I would want to trade for. 

I wouldnt hate the idea of trading for Adams because it gives us a stud safety on a rookie deal for a few years and we will prolly like Randall walk at the end of the year. So at least the back end doesnt get completely left empty

• Like 1