It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Nacho wants to appear town more than catch scum imo. Tone isnt matching up to previous town games from him, especially the forcefulness

He has quadrupled his amount of posts today vs the whole game...probably cause its lynch or lose

Says the homicidal clown.

I found scum. It's touch. Lynch me tomorrow if you guys want. But I'm guessing you probably know the last scum is touch and are probably instantly killed when last scum dies or something.

Tbh, I’m surprised the rest of you aren’t talking about the potential Malfatron/Ragnarok/Whicker triangle.  I mean, we don’t really have the luxury of perusing my paranoia today, but the re-read is interesting.

I know Malf isn’t a full recruiter or anything, but he perpetually jailed Ragnarok.  Malfatron kept asking Orca who he would kill if he wasn’t roleblocked, which could be indicative of controlling the blocks (Malf/Whicker).  Then, Ragnarok is able to confirm no one targeted Whicker last night.

Those pieces are fitting together, but there’s nothing we can do about it right now even so.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm not wrong. He's 100÷ scum, and if I had to guess, the last one other than orca. You're saying that were both lying because you think we are both scum. So what's the harm in lynching touch first?

It’s more that your story strikes me as completely ridiculous and not akin to what I expect from you as Town.

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It’s more that your story strikes me as completely ridiculous and not akin to what I expect from you as Town.

9_9

Your entire basis for thinking my story is 'ridiculous' is because you think Malf, a known scum, was purposefully forthcoming about his ability and how he was plannign to use it, jailing touch, allowing me to kill Malf, and then touch is lying on my behalf for... reasons?

Makes me think it really is lylo and you're partnered with touch tbh.

Just now, The Orca said:

Nope...but you keep steering things to why you shouldnt be lynched vs hard pounding 1 thing you caught touch

I don't think it's lylo so I don't even care if I'm lynched. Touch is scum. If I'm lynched, I did my duty so long as you guys lynch touch tomorrow.

You're going to lose either way. Unless Swag is also scum, in which case rip