It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

Just now, SwAg said:

Those are literally not my assumptions.  Unless you’re deficient in reading comprehension, you’re manipulating what I said for a purpose.

I asked you to list before a scenario in which i'm scum. You couldnt except that touch is also scum.

Spell it out for me. I'm listening.

Or if you prefer, tell me a scenario where touch isn't scum.

I’m literally blown away with how drastically you have mischaracterized me to my face, and expect that to have a positive effect.

Nacho, since you don’t think it’s LyLo, and there is only one scum left, what’s the harm in you going first? Lmao, see how dumb that sounds?  That’s you.

Just now, SwAg said:

I’m literally blown away with how drastically you have mischaracterized me to my face, and expect that to have a positive effect.

Nacho, since you don’t think it’s LyLo, and there is only one scum left, what’s the harm in you going first? Lmao, see how dumb that sounds?  That’s you.

The only problem with that is I think you could still be scum with how adamantly you're defending touch. I definitely thought it wasn't lylo going into today but your mental gymnastics to defend touch here as well as your insistance that it is lylo gives me pause to think it might be.

If you're not scum I see no problem with lynching me first, I said that already, although that still makes you specifically dumb because touch is literally confirmed and I am not. If you're willing to eat that crow, by all means, lynch me.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I asked you to list before a scenario in which i'm scum. You couldnt except that touch is also scum.

Spell it out for me. I'm listening.

Or if you prefer, tell me a scenario where touch isn't scum.

You’re not the JOAT.  Your claim is based on thread information, short-sighted “well, you can’t prove it!” rhetoric, and claiming to be the Town arbiter in LyLo, while issuing contradictory stances on game posture.  There has not been a single thing you uttered today that has induced me to believe that you’re Town.  You keep demanding a complete and irrefutable case, which is not what Town does in this situation, Town will point back and show their Town and give contemporaneous proof to bolster their position, you’re pounding the table and trying to appear outraged.  

You waited until everyone else claimed to claim, so that you knew what safe zones you had.

You have not done a single thing all game that is reminiscent of Town Nacho, you have oozed scum all game.

You're definitely scum.  Touch probably is too.  Orca definitely is.  Ragnarok and Whicker might be converted too.

you’re wreaking of desperation rather than impassioned Town.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You’re not the JOAT.  Your claim is based on thread information, short-sighted “well, you can’t prove it!” rhetoric, and claiming to be the Town arbiter in LyLo, while issuing contradictory stances on game posture.  There has not been a single thing you uttered today that has induced me to believe that you’re Town.  You keep demanding a complete and irrefutable case, which is not what Town does in this situation, Town will point back and show their Town and give contemporaneous proof to bolster their position, you’re pounding the table and trying to appear outraged.  

You waited until everyone else claimed to claim, so that you knew what safe zones you had.

False.

I'm demanding a single possible case where touch isn't scum but I am. A single one.

I claimed when I came to the site  and saw I had a PM from rackcs. You can claim I've not been an effective town this game. That's probably true. But I'm absolutely telling the truth here.