The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

<Take the coat that appears the safest and put it on, losing my shirt earlier sucked. Open the box>

@The Orca

You put on the coat. You know have a 1 shot ninja. The box you open contains a nightly notepad

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

@The Orca 

<place the rake in one hand and my shard of glass in the other and lays down in the hallway to sleep.  If anyone tries to disturb me I'll turn them into Ned Beaty with the rake>

You lie down and go to sleep

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

<drink the rum that is probably poison, reach my hand into the nacho cheese and feel around for anything of interest> @The Orca

You drink the sweet tasting top notch rum. You stick your hand in the cheese and feel nothing. A minion Orca comes out and hits you in the balls. He cleans the Nacho cheese hold and refills it with fresh nacho cheese

3 minutes ago, N4L said:

<smashes pinball machine with a bowling ball> @The Orca 

<Looks around for bowling shoes>

You take a ball and smash the pinball machine. All that is left is the scoreboard that reads....

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

<get more rum and drink it, start absent-mindedly playing with the grill> @The Orca

You are getting tipsy now on the good stuff. You start flipping the hotdogs. They are almost ready to add the nacho cheese 

<wipe off my hands, exit the bowling alley, and proceed to the closet.  Take a coat and put it on.> @The Orca

You out on a coat. It is a 1 shot ninja

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

<read the notepad for any past night notes>

@The Orca

Nothing is on the notepad

@N4L there is a little kiosk that contains bowling shoes 

3 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

< @The Orca I go into the bowling alley. I grab what ever is in that box and put on the other coat>

I assume you mean closet...there are no more coats or box

<return to the bowling alley, get bowling shoes from the kiosk and put them on> @The Orca

You put on some fancy bowling shoes

1 minute ago, N4L said:

<picks up scoreboard and puts it in my pocket> 

<Puts on bowling shows> @The Orca

You put on some bowling shoes as well

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

@The Orca

<I walk to the kiosk get a pair of shoes to go with my nice coat and proceed to go behind the alley - behind where the pins line up to see if there is anything back there.>

Behind the lanes are what appears to be a ball return mechanism and and pin cleaning/loading mechanism